CSI Humboldt Seeds

Just got a few packs in…

12 Likes

I’ve got a TK x T-1000 and a UK Cheese s1 vegging now, can’t wait!

8 Likes

Let me know if anyone grows out the Xmas buds, I was so regretful for not sending off for them. It’s been on my wish list for about a decade!

5 Likes

I’ve grown out a single 79xmas. Very broad leaf squat plant. Smell was interesting. Like pine and almost sweet.

4 Likes

I’ve got a pack of triangle kush s1’s that might go in my next grow

6 Likes

This makes me very excited to hear. Planning to scoop a couple packs of that for an open pollination preservation at some point cause pine weed is my freakin jam and I’d love to find a plant from this line that I could use as a breeding tool to pass on pine terps to its progeny. All the outcrosses I’ve tried I’ve loved, but I’ve never had the pleasure of smoking it pure.

7 Likes

Great idea, be good to see them grown with more care. Throw in a few quality females for some nice F1 hybrids too

1 Like

Make sure you tag me in and let me know how it grows :wink:

Been thinking about pulling the trigger on this for a while. If there are any other ones other than Xmas bud you’d recommend I’m all ears

1 Like

Added a couple more

15 Likes

Popped 2 pks of big bad wolf 2.0 a couple weeks ago. Have high hopes😎

8 Likes

I would too…supposed to be some bad ass Genetics right there! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

He’s got keeper crosses coming soon from his Mendo Purps, Chem 91 and Purple Urkle S1 pheno hunts! The Mendo Purps #64, Chem 91 #12 and Purple Urkle #103. Like I need to be spending more on seeds :grin:

6 Likes

Yeah bro! I’m Really really interested in those also

3 Likes

I mean I have all of those S1’s except the Chem 91 and I realize it would be fun to hunt through those packs to find a keeper and I still will! But working with the keepers he picked personally is also pretty cool since he does pretty large pheno hunts!

6 Likes

Exactly! I like how you think bro🤣

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve got at least 1-2 packs of all of those too including a Chem91 × PCK F-1 pack that I could get a nice male from to make my own seeds to hunt through. I’ve also got a pack of Topdawgs "Tresdawg × Chem91 " by CSI Humboldt that I could go through.

3 Likes

Sherbert Fallen Soldier fully transitioned into flowering

21 Likes

Greasy be watching

4 Likes

Nice to see some action on this again maybe in the future we could get are shit together. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Ah you know George then.
Into imports exports I hear.

4 Likes