CSI Humboldt Seeds

thanks! she been fine to me so far and she’s at day 52 now ! and its all coming back to me defiantly remember someone telling me that about the d

2 Likes

I just ordered some mendo purps X forbidden fruit from CSI. I’m usually doin kushy chemy cheesy things, but the local shops want purple and fruity for the top shelf so I’ll give it to em.

6 Likes

Just dropped 2 ruthless runtz, and 2 hongkong phooey in paper towels. For a fall winter run. Until then here’s dirty snow, and born in the purps made by a homie. Using t1000×underdog urkle.

26 Likes

hey I follow that guy on insta! I have murex extraction I’m waiting to pop. plants looks good !

4 Likes

I got a mystery for you guys to solve! here’s a chem d fallen soldier at day 54! was wondering if anyone could guess on what the father is? I’ll try to be descriptive as possible she’s really really greasy not so much sticky, her terps are very complicated she reeks of tennis ball rubber gas with some funky onion garlic with some spice, kinda black peppery, earlier in flower she was very swampy and had some vomit terps come off her but those went away, when I squeeze a nug now and rub my fingers I get a slight lemon cleaner with and lot of tennis ball burnt rubber. had a very good stretch almost out grew my light. any thoughts on what the dad could be? csi said it could be 40+ different strains it could of been crossed with

19 Likes

Oh cool, that’s the sunset sherb×underdog . I think those are fire aswell. Panda keeps me drooling with those shots of the shit he’s running. Definitely expect fire out his stuff

4 Likes

then i’d think the chem d is the reversed female aka the father in the cross? it could be lemon party x chem d, but i have 0 real idea, cool riddle!

5 Likes

one of my headband x chem d is red as all hell

7 Likes

Whatever the mom is, it looks great! The Chem D is definitely the father.

2 Likes

I’ve one Chem D x fallen soldier as well,just took the first cuttings off her and will be doing a short veg then into flower,once she shows that she bounced back ,she in ! Hope she looks as nice as yours brother,way to keep her looking beautiful !
Peace

2 Likes

fer sure! I forgot it was a reversal

1 Like

Really excited for your update! I remember reading your comment a while back while lurking, wanting to reply but didn’t have an account here yet. So excited for you! They are expensive seeds and considering they come in fairly low count packs, it’s understandable to be frustrated when they aren’t sprouting or seeming to sprout.

Happy for you and hope you find what you’re looking for in the s1’s. They get great reviews! Much love

7 Likes

Sherbert x Wedding Cake Outdoor 3.5 weeks flowering. No sexual instability as of yet

Sherbert x Wedding Cake Indoor just flipped

Good Old Days just flipped

Loompa’s Headband x Triangle Kush just flipped

If anyone happens to have some Sherbert x Wedding Cake freebies they want to trade, pm me. I’m not sure if they are going to be winners or not, I just don’t like growing plants I don’t have additional seeds of.

29 Likes

Vault is showing (1) sherbet x wedding cake (fem). If you dont come across any let me know.

5 Likes

I’ve got 2 packs I could possibly trade one depending what ya have

3 Likes

Breeders Direct Seed Co has a 20% off code active yesterday. It’s 20off
$80 packs are a great deal!

Grabbed myself Bubblegum x Triangle Kush and Chem D x UK cheese!

Edit:
I grabbed 2 more packs! Forbidden Fruit x Apple Fritter and GG4 x Chem D

8 Likes

Whats everyones favorite cross from CSI? Ive been eyeing his TK x chem91 cross

7 Likes

= WINNER! :drooling_face:

7 Likes

There’s so many great crosses it’s been really difficult choosing. I think the tk/chem 91, wifi43/tk, and headband/tk are what I’m going with this round

6 Likes

He’s got amazing crosses , anything up against his chem D/91 ,or TK , haven’t grown them out yet ,but certainly working on it !
I’m sure he’s got authentic OG cuts as well !
As well as landrace P1 stock !
And his generosity is off the charts !
There are so many to choose from !
Best of luck !
Peace

7 Likes