CSI Humboldt Seeds

22 Likes

just got a free 3 pack of these in the mail yesterday !!!

5 Likes

pop em !! your going to find a lot of variation in the three. super fun cross to grow

2 Likes

I have one chem d fallen soldier in flower and one clone vegging out but both of them have leaves like this in veg, almost looks like tie die! so weird! was wondering if anyone knew what this was? it goes away in flower just shows that in veg. deficiency mutation maybe?

19 Likes

Calcium Iā€™m thinking. Check your pH and if its in range add some calmag to your schedule. Calcium deficiency will lock out other elements being up taken. If your in a soil you shouldnā€™t need to ph just add calmag to your schedule.

6 Likes

Looks like the tell tale Chem D variegation to me.

24 Likes

Dropped 4 Big Bad Wolf 2.0 with some friends yesterday.

17 Likes

Hot and dry air does this to my plants. Too hot in the tent. Could be wrong but just an observation. Happens in the summer more for me. Seems somewhat normal mutation i see it in many strains.

4 Likes

Pretty well known trait of Chem D. She is a finicky, funky gal. I love her. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

14 Likes

Gave my buddy a couple of Air Force One x Obama Kush seeds a few months ago. He just sent me this pic yesterday. Looks like I might have to run a few next round :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

31 Likes

Wow talk about bag appeal bet some killer smoke @VAkish Iā€™d say a run is in order :joy:

4 Likes

Itā€™s variegation from the Chemdawg It will do that indoors usually clears up outdoors

6 Likes

thanks man! i thought i heard of that just had to clear it up on here

2 Likes

Yes definitely think Iā€™ll see what I can do with a couple of those girls next round. I love the Obama Kush x PU I grew last run. She has a wonderful smell and taste with a happy/fun buzz. Most people fall in love with it the first time they try it

3 Likes

Damn I wish I saw this last night! I was close to popping Obama x bubba

3 Likes

Ive gotten many seeds from overseas and never had any issue with germination

1 Like

They would probably be slugs in veg but turn out to be some great smoke

Thatā€™s why I do earthboxes. They have a lot of horsepower in them.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome,I had an issue once before ordering out of Cali to Canada,I had a hell of a time to get them to replace the order,and even when they did I couldnā€™t even pop any of the newer gear ,donā€™t really want to mention who(as I donā€™t think they would send another order of dead seeds,Iā€™m assuming it was radiation at the border due to the priority post,and possibly there address (?))I just wonā€™t ever order through them again,but am happy that you are comfortable,the only time I ordered over seas was directly to breeder Steve in Switzerland 2001 ish and they were some fine beans !
Peace

3 Likes

All 4 Big Bad Wolf 2.0 are up and at it. Good vigor.

18 Likes