CSI Humboldt Seeds

this has come up a few times, i think there’s probably an issue w/ “Black Death” being a redundant strain name

9 Likes

Yes it is!

3 Likes

Nice! Looks fun very different

would you be willing to trade for any auto abc?

2 Likes

I follow CSI on IG and that’s where he posts his sales and stuff.

3 Likes

I don’t have any stabilised auto abc. Should do soon though

Mostly I just check his website from time to time in the “New Arrivals” section. A lot of times He doesn’t even mention anything on his IG and just releases stuff on his website with zero notice haha. He’s not like other breeders that way and I love that about him. The countdowns to “drops” are annoying sometimes.

4 Likes

That’s valid! I do hate the having to refresh and things are gone in seconds it’s annoying.

2 Likes

Ya I agree with the whole drop thing. I’m looking forward to his apple fritter s1 seeds that where freebies. Wanting to buy them I hollered at him and all he said was soon. No hype just drops.

5 Likes

I find it’s less “cultish” if that makes sense compared to some other breeders which I appreciate.

4 Likes

Yep I agree with both of you.

So there’s an example right there. I just went to his website to check since I haven’t been on since Christmas and he’s released Northern Lites 5000, Flight Risk and Sour O’s (super dumb name IMO lol)… He gave a pack of those each in his holiday sale as freebies! Holy, that’s $420 US!! Zero mention of that release on his IG… just gave small hints.

Anyway, I cannot wait to run those NL5000’s!!!

10 Likes

The price i believe is worth it. the time and effort alone. then lets talk real genetics, not diluted trash that we find wit many of these pollen chuckers and fly by night trendy “breeders”. CSI and Pirates are always a win for me. Love them! Matter of fact i just popped some Underdog Urkle, Purple Urkle S1, T-1000 S1( OFP) & Old Family Purple beans. Gonna run the OFP x Zkittlez too. Havent tried that one yet. Gonna be Tasty…

10 Likes

i started 1- sourO & i have 2 uk cheese x caliO just starting to pop up that he also gave me as freebies on an order a month before the xmas sale.

SourO

17 Likes

Purple Urkle Bx1 F2 …
Male sterile confu....zzz...muros badday.gif.

21 Likes

TK677 x TK, looking healthy finally close to week 3 flower.

28 Likes

So strange, wonder why that happened?

4 Likes

I was also very intrigued as I had never seen it before…

4 Likes

Shit you were kinda right…it’s bodhi’s keeper cut of sterling skunk…go figure. :laughing:

3 Likes

that’s interesting, did you see him say that somewhere? i actually smoked some death row just a bit ago, they definitely were very nice plants, all three, a little bit of variation, no skunk in any though

3 Likes

16 Likes