CSI Humboldt Seeds

saw this today and checked on breeders direct to see what mp #54 crosses are available and i saw mp 54 x purple punch excited to see what else he’s going to make with that mp selection

6 Likes

I wanna see #94 hydrids.

4 Likes

yeah that’s amazing info and funny that the black death came up… the death row did have some weird stanks… old school but rare nowadays, i really liked the smoke, very relaxed and medicinal, cures really well, makes me more interested in the sterling skunk

6 Likes

same here been over the “exotic” hybrids been liking the darker earthier stanky side of the spectrum so im being patient on his packs never know what may pop up on his site, theres only 3 sterlings left tho just a heads up

7 Likes

Until he restocks with another 20 haha

4 Likes

that’ll be awesome

3 Likes

Yeah, I got a cpl pks of the skunk hp, plus when o tested it I hit a female with doc d’s whoop ass…which has ass as the mom. I also hit a 88g13hp with the same males…I wasn’t risking losing those. I like pulling sterling hybrids out when everyone is raving about the hype strain their smoking…no contest. Lol.

6 Likes

Death row…

30 Likes

Nice and healthy

4 Likes

Anyone ever have an item run out from csi that you ordered by chance? They said they were sending me something to replace one of my items that sold out. I’m unsure what it is but something tells me they’ll make up for it .I am curious if that is an accurate assumption or not though.

7 Likes

I haven’t experienced that yet, but given how generous CSI is in general, I’m sure he’ll more than hook you up.

3 Likes

I think it’s a fair assumption. Some of my favorite stuff has been from the random freebies. The Urkle fallen soldiers that I got to try were very good. Tasty, unique, and pleasant feelings with the effect.

The freebies are so good I get excited to order just for what may come with! Their menu is quite extensive so I think it’s reasonable to assume they can sort you a good substitute for the out of stock item. I have a feeling you’ll be pleased. Among other quality attributes CSI is awesome, mindful, kind, and generous. I’m excited for you! Much love

6 Likes

do you guys know if he’s still doing the little red riding hood extra w/ orders?

3 Likes

I think that was just a Christmas special sale. You may still get that as a freebie though, as he’s generous as hell.

3 Likes

Can verify , he more then made up for it.

8 Likes

tk x lemon party. Smells like burnt rubber and Kush with a hint of citrus. I smoked a test nug before bed and it was borderline visually psychedelic when I closed my eyes. I crossed her with a Oaxacan x Columbian male from coastal seeds.

43 Likes

Yummy!! Nice looking plant!

4 Likes

I’m curious what pack he wasn’t able to send you and what he sent in return :sunglasses:

6 Likes

In a world where social media is used just to brag and make you feel like shit for not having things, I want to make an effort to be the change I wish to see. I’ll just say, hope he’s out of stock on an item for the future lol. He got a first line customer for life in me now.

11 Likes

Very respectable of you. A lot of wisdom in those words and very endearing in a lot of ways. Much love

2 Likes