CSI Humboldt Seeds

That’s the breeder you want. Not sure if that website is legit, just a quick search.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Caleb has now added to the Spring Sale! For every pack bought, he’s giving 2 freebie packs! Wow

7 Likes

Just a friendly fyi, This site is Humboldt Seed Org. they were in Spain. They are not affiliated w any actual Humboldt breeders as far as i’ve read. And are using Humboldt as a marketing ploy.
This is the company’s logo below that i wouldn’t order from. As i don’t trust they’re using legit genetics.

7 Likes

On the Instagram site of Csi Humboldt in the comments there is this other profile called csi_humboldts with only 6 followers which contacts people telling them to message @chronicseedsbanks for the new f1durb stuff.
I wrote to chronicseedsbanks and they told me they have every one of these crosses and one pack costs 100$. Take care people…

2 Likes

Stay away seems like a scammer.

10 Likes

Seems like, spells like, is.

9 Likes

I wonder why the real csi doesn’t block this scammer…

4 Likes

He’s too busy with his business to bother. He’s a very busy dude

8 Likes

Doesn’t work. They’ll be back tomorrow with a new account.

8 Likes

100% a scam

8 Likes

Bull fucking shit! My Triangle Kush S1 just got delivered with 7 other packs including Loompas Headband x Triangle Kush. All are fire strains, no unheard of genetics.
Your math is seriously flawed bro! :rofl:

It’s sad when you have to pop a freebie before popping what ya actually ordered, Loompas Headband x Triangle Kush soaking

and

29 Likes

just sent money for 2 packs, can’t wait to see what i get :smiley:

7 Likes

Bro the small packs are freebie freebies. I meant full packs

4 Likes

Well, the freebie freebies are epic also. been wanting the PTK for a minute, and with 5 regular seeds I should be able to reproduce that IBL.

5 Likes

Those fire purps should be some fire too :call_me_hand: great pickups

6 Likes

Those G1000 :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Northern Lites 5000! Lanky, probably from the TK. Topped her today.

30 Likes

yes they used to have but not now, still there are some options from humboltd but not mixing that with csi humbolts

3 Likes

just saw on speakeasys website they have a few tk crosses I don’t think any one else has I could be wrong, there’s tk x sd and tk x aj’s sd, really want to pick up both but rather order straight from his sight which he doesn’t have listed yet. aj’s sour is the same as ecsd right ? if so does anyone happen to know which one breeds more true for sour traits? might just get both and see for myself but any info would be sick

4 Likes