CSI Humboldt Seeds

That good huh? Love it! Is it the kind that knocks your butt to sleep? I love those strains as well as the electric sativas

5 Likes

I just chopped one and its so good

6 Likes

Find a bit of everything in there :wink:

3 Likes

We should start getting packs of different s1s to keep in the freezer…gonna be sad when the genetics dry up

8 Likes

9 packs sold today, so me thinks you cost others money today also. :rofl:

5 Likes

Kush 4 x GSC

Hapi joy

34 Likes

I snagged 2. Couldn’t resist the 40% off

6 Likes

I find it odd that Caleb didn’t wait for 4/20 sale. Do you guys think that he will still have a 4/20 sale? This sale is too good 1k and get 40% off. It’s usually spend 1500 get 40% off

I have a feeling he will restock a lot of Zkittlez crosses for 4/20

5 Likes

I’m sure he will have a 4/20 sale again. No clue what it would be, but the last 2 sales were only weeks apart.

7 Likes

More death row, incase your wondering. Yes I like this little, low yielding cut…can’t get sterling sk. So kids and grands,and great grands will do. For now lol

24 Likes

Damn it…

12 Likes

Purple Indica by CSI going outside.

3 Likes

borderline obsessed with this Little Red Riding Hood (zkittlez x mendo purps)

The way it grows is great, its stacking, so easy. I just hope the smell stays around after I dry this because its SO GOOD. Very strong grape candy, VERY sweet. Thinking about buying another pack.

22 Likes

I’m impressed, HumboldtCSI received my money Saturday (at least the PO did) and I had tracking by 15:00 today(Monday), my time is right coast time. Tri Kush inbound. And more rare Triangle Kush S1’s magically pop up on the website for sale today also. :thinking:

9 Likes

@avr1 It’s magic! lol

2 Likes

Do these guys have the strain the New? I used to order it from Herbies but now it is not there, yeah they still have some other options from this breeder but I remember my enormous grow from the new…and I just looking for these certain seeds

2 Likes

Wrong breeder I think bud. Your looking for hso

1 Like

I really though it’s the same, that’s a shame

2 Likes

This is csi humboldt. I’m not familiar with the strain your asking about but I think the breeder your looking for is humboldt seeds org
I’m sure csi(caleb) has never sold to herbies, I could be wrong on that though.

3 Likes