CSI Humboldt Seeds

That’s a nice haul. That G-1000 is a $200 pack I think too. Those will be nice

7 Likes

Any word on a 420 sale from CSI?

Although doesn’t look like he needs to offer one. I need a few of his strains…

3 Likes

I think this springclean thing IS the 420 sale :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

This is his 4/20 sale. It runs until the end of 4/20.

7 Likes

A great deal of his gear is sold out, anyone have any idea what he has in the pipe line for near future release?

4 Likes

He said he’s going to do new releases and a large restock to keep our eyes open before 4/20

5 Likes

i’m guessing he will also release those 9 crosses he had posted up looking for names

3 Likes

Very possible. He’s probably busy as heck trying to package them up with their new names.

2 Likes

That’s more what a $200 order of seeds should look like. If I ordered $200 worth of any other heirloom seeds I would expect that many.

I’m glad that CSI guy respects his customers. Hopefully it will push the other seed sellers to be more reasonable.

It’s just like beanie babies, eventually the artificially inflated market will crash. Better start locking in your customers now & treating them well :+1:

17 Likes

The drop that never happened over the weekend

1 Like

Fallen solider. Straight to the soil. If it pops up outside it won’t flower because of the light schedule.

9 Likes

Bought the 2 at the top. Thoughtful freebies. Can’t wait to get into them.

27 Likes

Any other Canadian waiting on their CSI order to arrive? Mine has been stuck in Compton since the 11th. Hoping it moves soon!

Holy Shit it finally moved!

6 Likes

Hey guys!

Big fan of Nspecta here and I want to get some of his amazing work.

Unfortunately he accepts only cash orders and the seedbanks which have his collection also accept cash orders or don’t have the extensive catalogue.

It is tougher to send cash from abroad and I have had my cash confiscated twice now since it’s not legal to send a foreign currency via post.

How do international peeps get access to his seeds? How are you managing the cash?
Any tips/workarounds?

6 Likes

Breeders Direct Seed Co takes PayPal. They have a 420 sale going on right now. 20% off, so $80 per pack

3 Likes

csi on insta had chemdog asking him for beans…I couldn’t believe what I was seeing…csi thought he wasn’t growing and chucked him some beans…lololol…if the man that started chemdog is up at csi door asking beans then this is the only place to be currently imo…looool

7 Likes

They’ve been friends for yrs

7 Likes

Greg is such a cool dude…really humble…I sat on a podcast recently and heard his verse on the new lines…it humbled me that he was so ordinary and pleasant…he hit gold from that dog bud and ran with it…and changed a lot of history today in the weed world!!!..bless him.x

4 Likes

Soon…

3 Likes

Babu sounds great

2 Likes