CSI Humboldt Seeds

I just fold the money very well in cardboard or stiff paper so nothing shines through or is palpable. Then into the envelope and off to the office. Always sending tracked. You will need tracking for your own confirmation that it arrives but also some shops will want you to send them the tracking info so they will hold your order as long as it takes for the money to arrive. I wonder where your money got confiscated. Must be living in a country with very strict laws to control outgoing mail. Most countries only control what’s going in I believe.

1 Like

I did send tracked.

Although it still is illegal to send foreign currency from my country

It got caught twice at the entry point in USA, probably for controlling counterfeit currency coming in through mail?

That’s possible. How much was it?

Hey @Juno - how did the Jager turn out? Did they grow out of their mutancy, and would you recommend?

$230, twice!

Ok not really that much

I recently had an order from BDSC get scooped by the CBSA. Never had money confiscated just beans. 4 packs of CSI, all Zkittlez crosses.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Okay Uncle Scrooge!

1 Like

So is FOUR2ZERO the coupon code i want to use to get the best deal according to that IG post?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s the spring sale + the special 420 offer.

2 Likes

180 pinks and purps where hunted through to find the keeper, enjoy…fyi folks
Hapi joy

6 Likes

The best deal is if you spend 1K, you get 40% off, PLUS two whole freebie packs per 1 bought pack

6 Likes

That totally sucks! I’ve had seeds seized by US Customs when ordering from EU.

What is the CBSA? The Canadian Bean Stealing Agency?

8 Likes

Lmao! Yeah that’s what it should be called! Canadian Border Service Agency

5 Likes

Bastards they are!

3 Likes

Finally got my package today. Ordered 7 packs and got 15 full packs free. The crazy thing is he gave me 4 x TK S1s as freebies. Caleb is just one cool cat!

44 Likes

Nice haul!

Any interest in swapping for a couple of the TKS1’s? If so let me know what you would be looking for and I’ll see what I have.

5 Likes

I’ll be keeping those gems bro. Sorry

6 Likes

I don’t blame you one bit, but had to ask!

3 Likes