Current indoor grow started January 20th 2018

37 days old and I found out I have 1 male already!! Still in veg!!

Being I don’t have room for males only a veg tent and a tent for flower he has to go!!

10 Likes

Be sure you maintain good air circulation. :wind_blowing_face:

99%

2 Likes

Got my last 2 clones transplanted into coco!! Now for the first time im trying hydro and coco!! The hydro is just taking off its

unbelievable!!

10 Likes

Amnesia x Shiva sk …is a small little one and is 3 weeks old!!! I can’t figure out what’s going on its green and healthy looking so I transplanted it from its seedling cup to a bigger pot!! And it had very little roots!!

4 Likes

let that soil dry between waterings make those roots go in search of moisture.

1 Like

The last picture they will have of them all alive together!! I’m separating them tonight into another tent so I can start to prepare to flower my larger plants…

5 Likes

Finely got around to separating them into separate tents!Now I just have to put my trellis net in my bigger tent!!

5 Likes

4 Likes

54 days old!! Finally got around to putting my new lights in I will be flipping to flower in the next couple days and will need them. Also I defoliated recently!

7 Likes

Couple more pics!! My nl redux hasn’t showed It sex yet!

Also i have an Obi wan kush fem that’s officially above ground!

4 Likes

Looking lovely ,… Mechelle x

2 Likes

I’m liking that tent…Very nice. plants sure love the LEDs don’t they. damn.

2 Likes

Thanks!! Yeah they love the new lights definetly a good investment!

2 Likes

I’m running my last grow off of pure CFL lighting. CANT. WAIT.

2 Likes

Happy 420 everyone!!!

10 Likes

Frosty girl you got there

2 Likes

Platinum LED is working, plants look super healthy, guess they didn’t need the trellis this time? Some strains stay really short under LED.

3 Likes

Thanks! I had 1 strain Blackberry dream that has grew pretty tall compared to the other plants that was the reason I put the trellis in last minute…

3 Likes

All look really nice. Good luck x Mechelle x

2 Likes

A couple more days left of week 6!!

7 Likes