Current indoor grow started January 20th 2018

They look amazing, hope all goes well for you, with your girls as take care Mechelle x

2 Likes

Nice led lights!!! Looking good

2 Likes

Cut down the Blackberry Dream this am and its some of the most sticky/smelly flower I have harvested!! The buds didnt get huge but the plant produced way more than expected!!

9 Likes

I noticed a white tip on one of my colas on my Super Lemon Haze and after doing a little investigating I found this link… the pics are of my plant…https://www.leafly.com/news/growing/white-tips-on-cannabis-buds

3 Likes

When I think of bleaching, without being scientific whatsoever I think that the plant just does not need any more chlorophyl for to help produce energy, so it grows without it.

Edit: And the white tips look amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll get that every once in a while if the buds get too close to the lights. It doesn’t seem to hurt anything other than bag appeal.

3 Likes

Only thing my lights are almost 24inches away from my plants…and there leds… I have ran numerous brands of leds and never had this happen…

1 Like

Super Lemon Haze fattened up nice! On her last week now!

6 Likes

Those ssh are looking fat!

3 Likes

Thankyou! She definitely has fattened up alot at the end!

3 Likes

And she’s down!! Super Lemon Haze went 11 weeks Nice and heavy dense buds just how I like em!!

9 Likes

Very nice buds there @Timmytool82! Is she lemony? Lol

2 Likes

wow, nice calyx-to-leaf ratio on those huge buds, looks like a great strain :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks!! Definelty had a lemon/citrus smell while growing and harvest just hope she keeps in during drying/curing process…

6 Likes

Let us know how it goes!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes