Da Sunshine show! Ongoing grow log from a 10 light medical grow in BKK

WoW! Looking GREAT bro! Just amazing to see (I know you’ll tell me m wrong, but) such a together grow op! Everything in it’s place, or close enough! That nursery area looks fantastic…It’s the part of the grow I enjoy the most and I really ought to focus on upping mine! Now, with the AC fixed, if the electric can just hold up you look pretty set! Cool to see all the new gear poppin’ and everything else hitting it’s stride. I’ll be checkin’ in on that Peanut Butter Crunch! MisterBee has sent me some Peanut Butter Breath and I can’t wait to try 'em! Thanks for the tour bro!

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Hey @Tlander !!

Thank you for the kind words.
Yeah man keeping everything in order is hard when we are all here at different times of day.

Funny that you mention The nursery as that’s where I spend the majority of my time.
Even have the little Mechanics stool so I can slide around seated! haha
I just popped a couple auto seeds in there so I can watch one bud out while im in there.
I think Im gonna do a true bonsai with an extra clone too. :grin:
A buddy of mine did one and flowered it out and sold it for pretty big money to a restaurant here to put on display after they took it off the list.
Maybe a market for it for disposal to show.

Im chopping at the bit to see some of your beans grown out, they can’t grow quick enough…

Talk soon!

Cheers!

6 Likes

really great work man ! everything is very well thought out and organized, I like it very much!

have a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Wow what a great variety of plants, and so much room to grow them.
I’m here with my 4x4 tent in the basement.:grin:
But soon I’ll be able to start the summer grow outside. :sun_with_face:

I’ll guess 160 seeds!

3 Likes

Hello all,

Today we will be putting up the pictures from the pheno room which will mostly come down next week. The new seedlings will be put in before I leave town for a week and the boys will look after them while I take a break.

These photos were taken this morning with a new Macro lens that I just got in the mail.
I hope the quality is as good as they are on my phone.

Here we go.
Group shot.

First up my personal favorite smoke at the moment Purple Thunder.

Then we have Peanut butter crunch with some very pretty orange pistils.

Flosee #5

Night moves #3. Frosty ass bitch! some cuts of this girl are rooted and coming up to run a full table of her.

Skunk #3. One of the 2 of 5 seeds that cracked survived. not that frosty but she is smelling really good now, The rancid smelll is still there but now fruit is the main ingredient…cant wait…haha

Flosee #1. This girl is fox tailing Which some like, I like it when there are multiple small nodules on one bud but I am not really a fan and this girl will likely get her retirement papers soon.

New England Hindu Kush from Pure Breeding. Smells hard of oranges which I like.

And her identical twin albeit a bit lighter in color.

Sherbanger x purple punch #4 by Bloom seed company. This is the best of the lot of the 4 that are here flowering here but she may loose her crown on this next run. She is on top for everything but effects but I have a feeling she will prevail there as well, Smelling cakey, fruity and a bit of gas on the back.

Sherbanger x purple punch #6 I call her blockhead, weird crown thing…

Key lime cheesecake #2 this girl who is the fastest one. She honestly could be down already but she has little to no smell and she has basically stopped swelling. I am hoping for some terps after she has dried and cured but she isn’t getting any play till that has been determined. she is pretty and chunky tho…what a shame… haha

This is her sister who ia taking her sweet time. I think she has at least 12-15 days left.
We are flushing the rest so will feed her leave her to finish so it some different smoke.
She lives up to her name in the term department tho, Straight lime and some creaminess.

Skunk #5 has been in here for only about 10 days and she is stretching more than her sister.
Not really smelling yet but we shall see.

These last photos are me messing around with the new lens in flower room 2…
The first 4 shots are before I remembered to change the settings to filter out the bad lighting.

The London fog #4

Grand master sexy #4

The girl crush #2

Penut butter crunch #3

Well thank you for stopping in to my thread!!

I really do appreciate everyones positive feedback and it keeps my head in the game and trying to improve what we are doing.

Cheers!

OGTW!!

17 Likes

Congrats on the new lens :+1: some lineup you got going on …genetics I never heard of before.
Thanks for the visual treat :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Sorry but I had to postpone the count till tomorrow everyone…

See ya again soon!

Cheers!

4 Likes

Okay everyone.

Sorry for the delay but I just finished the count.

151 beans! @Tuned has won and will get a pack with as many as I can fit in it.

@DirtySlowToes @emeraldbullfrog will receive a pack as well…

Please send me your deets.

@Tlander will get a few stuffed packs also…

I hope they grow well for everyone…

Thanks for stopping in my spot!

Cheers everyone!

15 Likes

Haha a lucky guess by me!
Thank you very much I look forward to trying these.
Deets on the way. :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Nice haul on the seeds!! They look nice. I’m really pumped to go through some of these…thanks a TON for thinking of me, man. Deets incoming. Some fantastic grows incoming!

5 Likes

Great pics and congratulations to the winners!

Beautiful operation.

4 Likes

Thank you for your generosity @Drsunshinestrains! DM is on its way to you :sun_with_face: :frog:

2 Likes

Next up will be Nakon phanom/lao border weed (pic above) guesses, I have a few ounces to pick through…

I will count and post around mid month as I will be in the land of the rising sun for a holiday and will do it when I return…

Get to guessing!

Good luck everyone!!

cheers!

5 Likes

OK. Im going to guess 90 seeds this time. 🫣 @Drsunshinestrains have a great holiday ! :grin::rainbow:

3 Likes

Not sure if I should guess again so soon after my previous prize, but I also want to see more people take part here and join in the fun!

A few ounces? Seems like it will be more than the last time.

My guess is 420 SEEDS for the Nakon phantom/Lao border.

Let’s see here… I wonder if anyone else wants to take a guess for a chance to win SE Asian genetics :dna: :thinking: :tanabata_tree:
@Papalag @DirtySlowToes @boatbum325 @GrowTheAtlas @douggyfresh420 @DougDawson @misterbee @OhNo555 @TopicalWave @Emeraldgreen @420noob

9 Likes

Thanks for the tag

I68

3 Likes

I’ve been meditating all day on the answer. It’s coming…

3 Likes

Beautiful plants thanks for tag @emeraldbullfrog

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag and I will guess #151 and of course it’s for the win :trophy:! :joy::joy::rofl: :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::ok_hand::v:

3 Likes

Thank you for the tag @emeraldbullfrog
I’ve gathered we’re guessing seeds, but don’t see the picture just yet.

2 Likes