Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Bought the domain

14 Likes

One step closer to your vison

5 Likes

Yup this has been an all day project but I’ve got a lot done. Simple one page lay out with cart system. Soon Dankmaster in search will get directed to that domain and I’ll be easily found :grin:

7 Likes

I’m happy for you. You turned a poor experience with one thing into a positive on another. Success is the effort placed forth to achieve desired results regardless of how many road blocks

5 Likes

IMG_3032

9 Likes

This is very exciting. I can’t wait to get my hands on some crippyXmas!

6 Likes

Oh I forgot to report weight of lollipop TC BX2, it was 28 but a bit too dry due to my low humidity and to be fair it’s a sog style plant. The bud tops are CLEANER though of rouge seed. I believe a lot of it was due to TC cuts causing menace in the air :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

All four strains

20 Likes

Wow! These all look fairly uniform for 4 different parents. I’ll take it you like how it’s continuing to go. It will be a good sampling to go by. I can see my plant isn’t the best to go by, still good potency and terps. Very healthy and strong. Happy to see it and keep looking forward to next update :clap:t2::pray::fire::eyes::seedling:

8 Likes

All but one RKS now added today.

3 A2 now 1.5 weeks in, so my timing is about right

CripXmas A BX 1A

This one looks a lot her mother :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And I have my first bag of fem pollen for storage and another almost ready to bag. Very tedious picking sacks for an hr a day but it will be easier to keep production going having clones ready to flip.

Just planted 2 CripXmas A of 4 rooted

And one A2 x TC

Going to take a few of Corn to get more IC ready

Got an interesting CH D x Xmas male and female,

CH D x Xmas male

CH D x Xmas female

also a Corn x NL2 female

16 Likes

Way to rock 🪨 them plants bro :sunglasses:, I love :heart: to see your pics of progress in your grow room. Always looking :eyes: spectacular! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Everything is going well, just a bit of cal mag salt lower in my BA water but Ive produced seed fine even with deficiency :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

About to administer first nutes, lil’ baby wilt, so it’s time. We have the tallest on the perimeter and one mini me dead center. And…even tho it’s early in the game, one particular plant that has my eye. :eye:

crew
P4080020
P4080021

talls
P4080025

mini me
P4080024

random looker
P4080026

my pet :wink:
P4080023
P4080022

Not really looking at labels yet, just got’em on the slow train :wink: – hoping for preflowers in these tiny pots, prob not, but one can always hope. Basking under 2- sp2000, for now :wink:

A little kelp and gaia for the team. Enjoy your Sunday.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t do something to get yourself suspended or anything man. He’s a busy guy you should just be patient I’m sure he will get back to you. :grin:

5 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Understandable frustration after the rough experience recently with strainly. I agree with @Kushking902 that you’ll get a response. I hope you don’t work yourself up more, many of us enjoy your journey and contributions. Much love brotha, Hope you have a great week! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Alright, I’m going to be fair and give the rest of the month to be responded to, but if I’m not when May comes in and seed is finished, I’ll be taking my work progress to X. I won’t even try to get the supporters. You just confirmed there’s no point to stay if I can’t link up for any amount of paid support. I truly hope this gets worked out…

4 Likes

It’s easy to get frustrated considering your still recent memory experience with strainly my friend. I understand the angst of wanting to do the right thing to achieve your goal and obstacles are slowing the progress. Patience and time will be on your side for this. As you know better then most lessons learnt are never the easy road but experience gained through these lesson will serve you for a lifetime. I’m glad you are willing to be patient in this as you can see we appreciate your effort put forth and also want whats best for you and your journey.

6 Likes

You’re absolutely WISE beyond your years brother, but I do appreciate what you’re saying and YES experience through life learning is how I lived and somehow strived through life to be successful. Patience is a virtue in the insta-world but I’ve also had experiences where patience is exhausted too. It was a personal matter involving catfish that went on for 3 years that never went to an actual meeting, just excuses, and “busy” is an easy way to tell the unspoken msg, so I learned not always can patience and persistence serve a person rightly so on the internet. There are instances where limits are drawn. The whole debauchery of online dating is a perfect example and I studied response times to emails and replies sent for about 5 years, and if you guys know one thing, it’s I KNOW patterns that show behaviors. Be that as it may, if anyone wants to give a nudge on my behalf to get the ball moving I would be ever so grateful and appreciative :pray::smiling_face:

3 Likes

Starting 1st round of pollination today

10 Likes

Gave the reversal a good shake to get the dust flying and closed the bathroom door. IT BEGINS

10 Likes