Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

I’ve had quite a week. Suddenly one of my older cats stopped eating and drinking from excessive vomiting, but finally started to recover in the last few days eating special kidney food so most of my attention went there.

@HumblePie420 Nice to hear those are the biggest buds you’ve grown yet, but how could it be “green grass” tasting ? What kind of ferts ? Let me know how the potency and effects are for you. Hope cure brings it out. Looking forward to how A2 turns out, hopefully better. You’re looking for a spicy-menthol pine IF it’s the A pheno

@420noob Very nice! It looks mainlined and doing quite well all split like that.

@Greenfingers Those are pretty massive already. The A BX is INCREDIBLE in its profile. All look to be about 4-5 th week, so getting close to the end. You’ve done very well with all 3 :wink:

Week 7

Island Crippy

@FieldEffect @Tejas @blendmedmedman @Smoklahoma @OhNo555 @Bayarealivingsoil @NDNCHILD @firehead @ix3u @TopShelfTrees1 @Coda @Sodapop @OldGator @District_Flora @Granola

It’s as I said last week, amber has started and accelerating now, so technically harvesting starts at 7th week to the 8th. Won’t be more than 8. So 1 week is shaved off from the original. Far more sturdy needing NO stakes for support. Buds are FATTER cones and actually less leaf, multi clustered formations , so it’s not one bud, it’s about 3-4. Anyway, I’m at flush now and will probably harvest mid week. Late occurring male is NOW TWICE faster flowering, is there something to it :thinking:

B3 49 days

Week 1

BX2

21 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the updates on the crippy @OriginalDankmaster96 im really looking forward to running this over the winter!!

2 Likes

Not mainlined but a splayed out reveg.lol it does look mainline but I can tell from the smaller branches aren’t going to perform the way mainline does. I mainlined original Afghani #1 and it was amazing how it worked.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it :facepunch: I’m very pleased with how it’s turned out and finishing up :face_with_raised_eyebrow::fire:

1 Like

I’m sad to hear about your feline friend, happy you’ve been able to figure something out to help them though. I have a 13 year old chihuahua and I’m scared everyday of when we have to start making the adjustments to his day to day life as an old dog. The plants are looking killer Dank and it sounds like you’ve got some fast wonders in them!

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about your kitty. I hope everything turns out for the best.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s hard as they turn 14, kidney value is elevated so I hope the special food lowers back down. It was difficult for me to see no eating or drinking for 3 days, so it was an emotional period to get through. He’s getting back to his ol needy affectionate self, so I feel better about that :sweat_smile: Appreciate the positive thoughts :facepunch:🥲

6 Likes

Sorry to hear about your little buddy, I know how them being unhealthy can affect us tremendously. Cats or dogs. Very glad he’s getting back to himself. Those are looking great btw

3 Likes

We got budlets!

9 Likes

Woohoo! Here we go, that was quick!

3 Likes

The first round was 52 days from flip I believe this is reveg. Week 3 outside or since flip since was 13/11 sunlight/dark by that time outside.
Oops 24 days.lol

2 Likes

Thought it was 2 but still nice!

1 Like

I hadn’t tasted it at that point so I actually said smells like hay. I use Down To Earth organic dry amendments. The smells are MUCH better after just checking on the jar just now. I’m starting to get the menthol you speak of now. I’m quite sure I just got a mild smelling pheno and when I pop the rest of the pack all at one time, I’ll find the keeper.

Now as far as the potency, she’s a brick house for sure. I’ve got a stupid high tolerance and she cut right through all of that and ended up giving me a straight 6 hours of sleep which is more than most anything I’ve got in my garden will do. Also remember, I picked these lower branches at cloudy with almost no amber at all. I’ve still got the monster branches growing as they have only about 5% amber at the moment. I probably see another few days or up to a week left but I am very excited now that the dust is settling and she’s proving to be a power house.

6 Likes

Ya I’ve noticed most of these are dense and have knock out power! Good potent stuff.

3 Likes

Awesome! Love hearing this

3 Likes

This makes sense, being mild smell. So that’s 3. I’ll definitely need to work on bringing a stronger odor in more like the TC x Xmas gives. Good to hear it’s coming through. I consider it menthol at first and then it’s gets piney on the back. Definitely better plants, with the spice like noob has.

I couldn’t be certain but I know how both can knock me out once I’ve smoked enough or just tired, but happy to hear it provides the sleep aid you need :wink: Yup that’s what I said “cuts” through weaker stuff consistently. I haven’t had giggles for awhile, but still little tolerance build up months later, and that’s still good considering most others are a faster build up.

Indeed! So you can already imagine how much heavier it can get on a higher percentage of amber, which at the later end is still under 50 days

Save room for Island Crippy :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Looking like wizard :mage:‍♂ work, you really got this one :point_up: dialed in. Buds look really tight, what ever 🫵 you are doing the plants loving it and looks like she is really going to give back to you GR8 looking :eyes: grow.:facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You better believe I will! Thanks brother.

2 Likes

How do you think crossing stinky strains into the crippy Xmas will work? My past experience shows that if the mom is strong , most of her traits will be visible in the cross

1 Like

The TC x Xmas has a deeper odor than CripXmas so I want to push it in that direction recrossing more Xmas and TC less PTK, so hopefully A BX2 test translates what I’m picking up, that’s highly similar. We’ll see :wink:

5 Likes