Dankmaster’s ongoing flowering tent (PTK, TC phenos and TC x Xmas)

Thanks for stopping by :wink: The smell is quite similar to Bublegum and slightly astringent, although that’s not how it taste. Quite different when dried. Changes to pine-menthol-gas w funky note aftertaste in the back of the throat. The funky note is synonymous w this strain cause not many leave this lingering flavor after a massive hacking fit. You keep tasting it through the coughs. It’s really the only indica dominant strain I don’t get tired of.

4 Likes

Nice, I grew up in south Florida But by my time crip/crippy was a nickname for good weed. I’ve heard about Tampa crippy as well though. Mostly OG kush and mango haze those days for me.

2 Likes

Looking great. You got some really chunky ones going on. I’m enjoying the show and tell!

2 Likes

Day 47

A sneak peek TC x Xmas

Doing better in the final days run up. Definitely bigger than selfed but not B pheno. Nevertheless the structure held the plant weight w NO SUPPORT. In that sense it’s one goal accomplished.

7 Likes

Compare to B pheno

54 days

Even w 3 stakes and stuck in between each other, tops can’t hold up. This is the yielder pheno. One reason I want to attempt again finding the B x Xmas plant that won’t hermie or w just nanners.

5 Likes

Always enjoy your updates. They are looking great.
I thought I read you were using BBP on your grow. I was wondering if you were doing just crippy clones and the difference you saw.

3 Likes

Thanks I enjoy sharing and watching these last days after all this is what we wait patiently to see. Yes every plant got treated, so yes PTK’s are too. I treat flowering first, then what’s left over gets used on vegging seed plants and clones. I’ve only done up to 6th week, but longer flowering times like PTK may get 1-2 more since I think it will be about 9 weeks. Krippy is the mainstay of stash until jars are full :grin: I’ve got the Corn to see and NL2, then I’ll be popping 2 sets of 10 B pheno x Xmas to hopefully find a inactive intersex female to work from. On a side note I found a busted lower bud on PTK, dried it and got cedar notes mixed in. I can see a 3 way combination working quite well here.

6 Likes

Day 56

Well that’s a wrap. I had a feeling it wouldn’t be past week 8 unless for seed maturation

Anyone want to take a guess per plant ? Mine is 20 per, which is pretty good for SOG style. Without BBP my guess would’ve been 10 per.

Time to get cuttin’

7 Likes

There’s one plant and NO WASTE at all

There’s another

See…0 larf or tiny shit you have to rip off. This is why BBP makes the most of each plant

And the last one

And 3 stumps

4 Likes

Week 7

TC pheno A x Xmas

And at 49 days, one week shorter than B pheno, she’s done. PINE stink is unmistakable. IF I have to compare, it’s stronger piney than what I remember of Pine OG. I took a sample test and….very pronounced on the palette, also much stronger buzz. Actually it’s quite soothing and I believe that’s pinene terp in action. To me it’s surprising to find a single plant that achieves the primary goal here

The cut I took has been incredibly stubborn to root since I started, but that may be the timers fault. I’m praying it will root soon, but in this case I’ll be re-vegging and leaving the bottom parts alone.

Anyone want to guess what the weight here will be :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m going with 60 grams

1 Like

Week 6

PTK

PTK A

PTK B

They’re still going and starting to sway. I foliar treat the unders w a light flowering solution as that seems to stimulate more growth. Probably one more BBP treatment before flushing. I’ve learned this one likes lighter feed. And as I though there’s seed here and there, so looks like I’m doing a 2nd small give away

2nd set TC self and A 5th week

3rd set mostly TC self and B 3rd week

And one I had no room, but really grew bushy for awhile just added

Next cycle just starting to grow just in time lol

3 Likes

Well, I’m floored… @BudBusterPro this weight is a testament to the efficacy of your product!! One small SOG plant shouldn’t weigh dry this much normally. Folks, I was looking at the pics of scales and asking myself is this real, YES it is and you’re only doing yourself disservice by not getting this. Enough said

3 Likes

Thanks ODM…
You deserve full credit…you did the work!
I believe it is a testament to what a capable grower can achieve, when combined with a powerful tool like BudBusterPro!

Remember, you can consistently employ BBP in all your future grows with dependable results !

Good for YOU !

Bob

3 Likes

Final weight off stem :

TC B - 72.2
TC A x Xmas - 28.2

Average 24 g’s per

3 Likes

Week 7

PTK B

One branch off B snapped. I tried to splint it but didn’t hold. Well that’s actually good. I dried it and has revealed an OVERLY floral terp. It’s almost sickly, there may be a little pine at the end of the roll, but that’s it. I’m confused and conflicted why the profile here doesn’t work. Far from any name sake. Being a taller pheno is making it easier for me to decide it’s not staying as stock. It does have seeds, so I can donate those for OG giveaway events. Out of everything grown so far, this one isn’t palatable. Maybe curing will mellow it out, but wow I feel like smoking pure potpourri :nauseated_face:

PTK A

This one smells a lot bettter, sorta cedar and fruit mix. I may cut an under and sample so I know it’s better and worth keeping, as I suspected it looked better for the duration of the grow. Anyway, both have been given BBP, and may get one more. I don’t think it will be past week 9 to finish. Start flushing next week

I was right, A is cedar, fruit and pine. This does work very well. Could be a fav. Definitely the keeper!

TC selfed and A week 6

Next set week 4

This one is like the equivalent of 2

Week 2

6 Likes

Week 8

PTK A

!

Still going… gave one last treatment. Now I’ll flush. This one has something unique going on now, I’ve found a red/magenta hue. Smells like Granny Smith apples and cedar. 24 short but fat tops. When I wiggle the whole bush, it’s very weighty. It feels like several hundred grams wet. Anyway this is the keeper and I knew it was. This will probably be my biggest yield off a single plant

PTK B

This will be her one time show. The mother is gone. It didn’t improve fully dried. Too floral. Also too stretchy. Buds are longer and thinner. I will either keep this for an emergency or have someone take it off my hands. Makes room for something better to keep. Those that do like a strong floral flavor, this is your gal

TC self week 7

I had a suspicion the re-vegg plant was why the smaller but numerous nugs happened. The self version cut did a lot better this time around. It’s bigger than A. Also the gland ratio is far higher. It’s easy to see one pic I’ll show. The BBP here made a difference too. I’m flushing here too. The optimal window is the 50-55 range without being too heavy to knock out.

Next set week 4

6 Likes

TC self

Day 53

Die back is at 100%. I wanted to see how much longer they can go. It is between 50-55 for full maturity. So this pheno is the fastest of the 3 and 2nd best size and yield.

4 Likes

Looking great. Tampa crippy flowers really fast 8 weeks max! Liking that

3 Likes

Very nice grow brother ! Stoked for future updates ! Really dig your style ! Peace

2 Likes