Dankmaster’s ongoing flowering tent (PTK, TC phenos and TC x Xmas)

Yes @Emeraldgreen Im not sure where 60-70 fits, unless someone wants high CBDN ratio to knock themselves out

Thanks @Ftlob Im glad you’re enjoying the grow show, but what could be better is growing as a tester :wink: I’ll keep you in mind, if you like.

PTK A

Day 63

Looks like today is it. So 9 weeks total. The color really stands out w the red hue and orange hair. Did well supercropped.

3 Likes

That would be great,I’d love to test for you,but I’ve never had buds even close to the beauties you are growing,I’m starting to learn how to feed in flower,but so slowly,but I am progressing tho, brother those are beautiful ! Damn !
Mad Respect!
Peace

2 Likes

Looks fantastic! I think the 60-70 was a guess on weight. I honestly can’t remember without going back and looking

2 Likes

Actually I meant flowering time for TC, as I think 60-70 is too long and would be too heavy, but for shits and giggles about weight, I put the wet buds on and damm did I bust the scale this time….drum roll please….278 g’s, divide by half usually and a bit over 4 oz dry estimate.

3 Likes

Harvest day again

TC A

3 Likes

Wow that looks amazing. This is Tampa crippy from sunshine state on strainly correct?

1 Like

Yup same one, pheno A

1 Like

And we have another A. This one decided to stack and darker hues more than the last one. It’s looker when the camera focuses properly :eyes:

4 Likes

More upcoming TC B harvest. I have so many stakes and bending branches that are nearly ready to snap off :yum:

3 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

This is probably one of my best plants grown. The reason why I say that is w 2 toppings it became a symmetrical bud bush that filled in from top to bottom, along w perfect health. Have to go a bit longer since it’s got the NL2 seed

Pics will be better going forward since I have a 14 max iPhone now
TC A

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous and I love the colors and those look like some dense buds well done @OriginalDankmaster96 and also I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving :turkey: and enjoy time with friends and family… WOW that’s just a beautiful site can’t wait to hear that smoke report

2 Likes

Thanks @DrGonzo13 I did. My T-day is always better than at restaurants :joy: Turkey meatloaf mixed w gluten free honey cornbread topped w cranberry ketchup, mixed mashed and sweet potato w maple bacon, and glazed apples

I just took some nice macros w the new 14 max…enjoy. These my best yet and peak perfection. The housed seeds need longer to mature so those lower buds will be very amber

3 Likes

@BudBusterPro

Shocked again :flushed:

That’s 2.25 oz for a single SOG/mini super cropped style plant

2 Likes