Dankmaster’s ongoing flowering tent (PTK, TC phenos and TC x Xmas)

I made a journal exclusively for the grow out of Tampa Crippy, but not a general one, so this where I’ll put mixed strains I’m doing together or crops.

PTK A and B start 6-26

17 Likes

Hope you don’t mind me peeking in your grow thread :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m taking this post right up front.

2 Likes

Can I watch?
I will try not to say shit or fart too loud.

6 Likes

Sweet I’ll be following along

2 Likes

Got room for one more? THANKS, that far right corner will do. I brought the Room Deodorizer just in case @BigMike55 breaks his promise, although I know him to be a trusted/truthful person. Wishing you nothing but success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

LOL :joy: I love this place and the characters that make it so

Besides the PTK’s, I’ve got in the back left corner a lone Tampa Crippy x Xmas that so far is staying true, so it could be the surprise coming up. Actually let me show a strange Xmas trait I just noticed

12 Likes

Week 1

7-2-22

PTK A

I untied the tops and let laterals push up. It’s resulted in a 18 head beast. I hull snap to keep thickening the spindly tops. The growth has stayed uniform, unlike B that has more elongation to its spurt. I’ve also given BB pro prior to flip and 1 week into. I think this plant will be the better overall performer. Love the smell it gives off on the stalk rub. I’m excited to see what this one does

PTK B

TC - pheno B

These are about 3 weeks in. They were meant to be seed bearers being small SOG but now they’ll be
stash. Their Mg is insatiable. Lime and extra Cal-mag fortified water, still not enough…

17 more will join these over the next month adding 4 every 1-2 weeks, so it will be filled to the brim by the end of the month

Finally I have the one Xmas hybrid who’s stayed true to the 2 week mark

TC - A x Xmas

Overview

9 Likes

7-9-22

PTK A

PTK B

As you can see they’re taking shape. I keep spreading out the center so more light filters down. Since B is taller Ive elevated A. This also allows stronger intensity through. Each have been given their 2nd dose of BB pro. Other than B wanting more mag and leggier stretch, I’m happy w what they’re showing me

TC B

These are probably close to 4 weeks in now. One thing I’m learning about TC is not to veg too high, as the stretching pushes up more laterals. Also branching needs to be hull crushed to start stiffening from being lanky and flimsy

TC A x Xmas

Here we are at week 3 and it’s stayed true. It may be one of few the intersex could be bred out of using the 2 IBL’s Xmas and PTK to stabilize the line, then homogeneous seeds could be produced and tested. I’m hoping this plant can be crafted into something better successively speaking

Next batch of 4 TC 1 week in

And the next set vegging will probably go in next week

Overview

4 Likes

7-16-22

Week 5

PTK cargo

Week 3

PTK A

PTK B

Tops 20-21 each

Xmas hybrid

2nd set of 4 two weeks in

3rd set of 4 just added

Overview

9 Likes

Looking great :+1:

2 Likes

I’m set up for 8 cycles, 1 every 2-3 weeks. Harvest 3 to 4 plants will start at first of Aug and carry all the way to Jan next year w another 16 cuts close to rooting.

6 Likes

Hey howya doing?

You use BBP? How does that stuff work out? Have you noticed better growth?

Anyway, on the subject of BBP you might be interested in a product called Microkote. It is a chemical root pruner (similar to airpots) that you paint on the inside of your pots. IMO it works very well at growing bigger, better, plants :wink:. About 15 years ago I did a comparison and the Microkote pots produced noticably larger, bushier and healthier looking plants. Using this product really benefits from up potting. I would highly recommend it if you don’t have an aversion to non organic.

www.microkote.com

I checkout the website and it says it might be organic now…also when I was using it they sold pre painted pots. Might be cheaper, they could still sell them just not listed on their webpage. I have dealt with the developer of the product personally and he is a affable guy ready to help if needed…he might still sell precoated pots.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been using BBP once a week at 2.5 ml for a gall. I’ve noticed substantially chunkier nuggets and even the smaller lowers bulking up now. I believe it helps seedling w vigor as I used that on TC x Xmas group. So far I’m convinced it’s worth the cost vs other product bloom boosters. I’ll more than likely buy the 16oz later, but 4oz goes a long way. Thanks for the recommendation. I’m mostly organic in nutrients other than a few products that aren’t so not totally adverse. I do use grow bags so would that apply the same as airpots ? I’m wondering if the product would adhere to the surface of the bag. At any rate something to think about later. I think the end of this week pics will show how it’s helping density and maturity.

4 Likes

7-24-22

Week 6

Well the pictures speak for themselves. I’m absolutely positively convinced @BudBusterPro this is the BEST bloom/growth enhancer. This is the result of once a week, only 8oz water dilution. The lower buds are significantly chunkier than without. Just WOW. I’ll definitely be getting that 128.00 bottle. Those wondering, stop now and go buy the 4oz. Pair down other nutes or supplements as you won’t need them. Worth every penny. I’m a customer for the duration of my growing time. Anyway, I did 6 treatments, now I’ll flush w sticky and sweet molasses and potassium booster

Loaded w PTK seeds

This plant can’t even hold the weight now. I need bamboo skewers, but that’s testament to how accelerated BBP works. If you can buy it now do it, but if you can’t I highly suggest saving up.

TC x Xmas week 5

The one thing I’m sure that’s noticeable is the plant supports it’s weight upright. The sides and lowers are still filling in. Honestly it may actually be a surprising finish w decent weight at the end. There’s arrant PTK seeds here too

Week 4

PTK A

PTK B

I’ve defoliated underneath the center of tops and further at the bottom. Slight Mg deficiency, so I’m spaying only cal-mag to slow it. Other than that, these sticks are filling in. Like the others, there are arrant seeds, so PTK F2 on tap

Week 3

The next batch, which has a few of the selfed pheno. I’m interested to know if it was root bound for small buds or that’s the make up itself

Week 1

Overview

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind words !
Appreciate your patronage, and glad you have a tool you can rely on grow after grow. If you have any left overs after treating your plants, try it on your ornamentals or veggies in the garden…you’ll get the same response…it’s a lot of fun!

2 Likes

You deserve all the praise @BudBusterPro. You’re a mad chemist bro :sunglasses: I went into this to observe if there’s really a noticeable difference. Truthfully nothing is noticeable until about the end of the 4th week for buds, then when the swelling happens during 5-7 th weeks, every lower and side is visibly clearly bigger. There’s no larf at all. Less waste of plant and flower sites. I’m thinking there’s about 20 g’s a plant. I’m a true believer in it. :+1:

Week 7

7-31-22

TC B

Probably a few more days, except the seeded PTK branch will stay on longer to mature

Xmas hybrid

Week 6

All the sides along 3/4 up filled in nicely and the tops are bigger than selfed. I believe even this one was helped immensely by BBP treatments

Week 5

PTK A

PTK B

Both underneath

I’ve defoliated most of the inner canopy and treating the lowers w light foliar feed. I’m not dialed in to its strength needs, so slight clawing.

4 weeks

2 weeks

Overview

9 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. I found it interesting that you mention you saw no differences until well into flower. Normally you will observe obvious differences in veg…especially mid veg to flower stage!

May I ask if you began the applications early in veg, or just got a few apps on starting a few weeks before bloom? BBP is a flexible tool, and usually after the first grow, most growers will have a pretty good idea how they want to use it !

I’m only asking about your application program so I can add it to my knowledge base ! Thanks, Bob

2 Likes

Originally I started using BBP on the set of seeds I was growing out, which I noted the vigor was quite robust. When those all hermied except one plant, I had to throw some clones in that were going be seed bearers. I probably used some during treatments w what was left over to the clones I was vegging. I know when I started flip I did a pre and post treatment and every week after for 6 weeks. Oh I think the pre-budlets do show rapid formation, but where it’s really evident is entering maturity phase. It’s like going to everything is looking great, to whoa it’s getting bigger quickly. I believe mid 5th week is when my eyes noticed the overall increasing size throughout, w tiny lowers near the base doubling in size that I know doesn’t happen normally and more airy clusters than fully formed buds. So your product do bulk up the lower base that normally doesn’t do well due to factors of shading and weaker light.

2 Likes

Beauties, what’s that Tampa krippy smellin like?

2 Likes

Got it !
Thanks ODM !

1 Like