Danky Bank Kung test grow-and other random stuff sorry to the admin

12 posts were split to a new topic: METAL HEADS unite :metal:

Thank You I’m looking forward to checking your grow out.

1 Like

Go Maine!!!

4 Likes

LTop faux-lato (cannarado) green-sherb/stardust mom x reversed thin-mint gsc father.

Second from top buckeye purp (melvanetics) f2bx1 strong textgranddaddy purp mom x gorilla grape father

Third from top pimp juice (chunky’s bag seeds) OGKB 2.0 x Thin Mint GSC x GG4 x cookie boy.

4 Likes

Third from top Golden Goat F x Read Headed Stranger M (Greenpoint Seeds)

Fourth from top Lemon G F x Read Headed Stranger M (Greenpoint Seeds)

3 Likes

Balance of the Kung and Buckeye Purp.

1 Like

I’ll get everything else in wool in the morning.

nice i’ve been interested in that buckeye purple for a minute, interested to see how she grows out!

I’ll move your metal discussion to a new thread. Give the Kung back to the Fu for @Swampthing

2 Likes

I like purps historically, but I’ve been told it smells like flowers not the grape coolaide powder smell I like in Urkle type plants. Eastcoastersdam on instagram has examples that have purple calyxes, sugar leaves and trichomes and I’ve never grown that combination. So we’ll see. If the terps are unique, potency isn’t a huge issue because I can concentrate

1 Like

It takes a nation of millions to hold us back.

1 Like

Yo did anybody listen to the subcool episode of the potcast. Pretty crazy claims on there. Anybody have strong opinions.z

1 Like

Here are some pics of the parents. This is a female from the sekura line. I’m posting this without permission from the guy that ran the testers on breedbay.

6 Likes

That looks like something I would smoke. So at least the male side is covered.

Here is the mom description from the tropical seeds website.

2 Likes

Here’s the Durban Punch. Looks a little larfy, but I bet the sekura will tighten it up.

2 Likes

I had to stop watching that show. After the fires, he kinda went a little crazy. Not that I blame him, but he acts like a tool online. I give respect to the charity work he does/did, but man is a stereotypical “stoner”. Don’t get me started on his “super soil”

6 Likes

I watched a few of his Instagram videos. He is a total prick. I saw when he was talking shit about hippies. I will never buy his shit ever again. What a douche.

3 Likes