Danky Bank Kung test grow-and other random stuff sorry to the admin

Jumped in raw on Friday, 9/10 germed. 90% is a good rate for not being babied. I think the tenth one will still pop we’ll see. Respect to the savage swamp thing for breeding vigorous seeds. z

1 Like

3 Likes

So these are White Maui from thcdevelopment. I was looking for strong indices for outside. These look promising.

2 Likes

The father in that line is a true male from a white s1 pack from og rascal. Open question is this common. Have you ever gotten a true breeding male out of an s1 pack?

i’m confused because s1 means selfed doesn’t it? as in feminized seeds? are you sure the father was from the s1s?

1 Like

Here’s a pic of the Durban Punch mother in my buddy’s garden. He hasn’t got her 100% dialed in. I didn’t do too much better but the smoke was just so unique and the stature just looked like it was begging to be hit with the Sakura to add some density and to tame this wild beast.

I have a feeling they’ll be truly unique and wild specimens. But who knows, may be way off. Either way, my mind is telling me it’ll be a wild union of traits

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve never gotten a true male out of an s1 pack I was just curious as to how often that happens.

If you got a pack of s1s there would be know way to determine if the male you found was a 1 in a million true male or the result of accidental pollination from another male in that room. Like I’ve probably run 100 fem seeds in my lifetime +-. And I’ve never gotten a true male. So I just wanted to know if that ever happened to anybody else.

Is the smoke speedy like Colorado Durban? Do you get any licquorice/anice flavour?

1 Like

3 Likes

Alien cookies at 22 days, just got defol little frost there, they just got a fish bath an still prayin.

4 Likes

So 22 day defol not as bare as a rock wool grow but pretty dramatic. In this case I’m mulching the leaves back into a 65 gall. No till. I have about 20% of my flower space committted to these 2x4 tubs that each have plants that are from pheno hunts and cuts I’ve been gifted.

2 Likes

Not so much defoliation n to early?!

Looking really nice c.f. Mechelle x :seedling::blush::+1:

The top 4 rows are all Kung so you can see the Bubba in the Sakura breeds strong. Will be interesting to see how these mesh. Hoping for a couple good Phenos.
I’m most interested how the sour citrus and peaches will mesh with chocolate cherry kush skunk gas.

6 Likes

I’m a rebel MiG, I shake things up, fuck with the status quo. Yeah dude that’s the only way I’m going cram 10 plants in a 2x4. The main benefit of defol is packing the plants close. I mean don’t freak out I know to do this. It’s like gremlins there are rules you follow.

1 Like

Also I didn’t remove the whole bud site just the leaf.

So there will be buds from top to bottom.

Are they mainly columner, is there much sidebranching.

1 Like