Danky Bank Kung test grow-and other random stuff sorry to the admin

Yeah dude that was my reaction. I had people tell me they like him better now. My reaction was like whaaaaaaa. It was like being around somebody on blow for 2 hours. He took credit for the popularization of notill, said mr. Soul couldn’t breed and sly was the better half of brothers grim. Smokes even though he has a degenerative lung disease. He said a ton of crazy stuff. Like I was tired after I listened to it.

4 Likes

It’s one of those things where you have to separate the product from the creator. Like how I still listen to off the Wall all the time.strong text

1 Like

Dude has to be crazy, he broke up with Mz.Jill!

4 Likes

mz jill was leaving him and had all her bags packed right when the fire hit, he had said they were getting divorced and she was going back to colorado? oregon? wherever she was from… then i think they started trying to work it out a bit after the community rallied to fundraise for them and stuff. i’m not sure.

2 Likes

Whatever, dude she’s hot! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

…or like the title of this thread and it’s content- ha! :wink:

Dude we can be friends, if we hung out you would like me. We just have a strong difference of opinions. It will be a test grow thread as soon as there is stuff to take pictures of. I don’t even have sprouts yet. It would just be a bunch of pictures of rock wool cubes. I hug dudes sometimes it’s not out of the question we get super close.

1 Like

Yeah, you like cougar mom type, like she could cook and sing too.

1 Like

Mood

4 Likes

no offense intended, just being friendly the way i got brought up…it’s either laugh or cry some times, & when people throw shit @ you just let it slide off or it’ll weight you down. it’s taken me many years to not take things too personally, so again, just friendly wisdom.

understand some of us have probably been at the online thing since before bill clinton was running for office, i was about 13-14 when i discovered a “modem”, and it took a little while, but the older folks sharpened my writing game, and opened my mind. now i’m almost over-the-hill & seriously closing my mind these days hehe :wink:

in other words, both the weed and conversation are not about hate, but healing, and you’ll notice that the geezers here aren’t wasting their precious remaining lives in online hate wars, flame wars, troll monkey time action, or anything. for more than one reason of course, but life’s short and shouldn’t be wasted. we all do it, and probably still will, but take it from a dude who’s got more health issues than most retired people. :older_man:

and WTF is up with that avatar/schlong image? if i was gonna start hassling you… :rolling_eyes:

i’m STILL learning about this thing called patience with growing, but it’s more important than your light setup :wink:

c.s

2 Likes

LOL i never noticed until you said, so i clicked on it to ‘enlarge’ it :smile:

I think I look pretty nice in that pic, why hate, I’m a triple threat girth length skin tone!

2 Likes

4 Likes

u’ve got me on the hate part, but let’s just say… it’s not my style. :8ball::8ball:

and i spent hours doing pixel art:

:hourglass:

c.s

4 Likes

I think that’s a very nice avatar. I would be very proud of it if I were you.

1 Like

wow those kung sure grew quick! much vigor i see!

I’m actually starting to get some sprouts, there will be actual Kung pics soon.

I mean I do this for a living, I’m pretty comfortable that if there is a problem I’ve dealt with it before. It’s pretty rare I have plants look bad.

Relevant content motherfuckers.

3 Likes