Danny’s Forever home

Most of this will be washed and turned into hash!
Loving the loving soil. Best thing I’ve done for myself!

3 Likes

I know Oni in controversial. But some of the best washing strains came from him. So… I’m going to run a pack of his!
So the plan is after this run to take down the panda fill in the 8x8 and re install the panda tighter!
These are reg seeds so I will be getting them sex tested for flower and will be keeping the best washer.

2 Likes

Le tent this week, only a few more weeks to go!

7 Likes

Power is out and won’t be restored until Saturday.

1 Like

Man, those pictures look amazing! Like on the cover of magazine beautiful, sweet job my man. Hope the few days without power is gonna be okay for you brother.

1 Like

I think I’ll survive been doing a lot of reading! Will water with Luke warm water tomorrow so the root zone is happy the last day! Checked on em today and they didn’t seem to sad! Will also open tent window so they get ambient light tomorrow!

1 Like

No power still, plants look just fine. House is at a steady 41 degrees. Fed them a little Luke warm water so the soil temps don’t drop to much. Power should return tomorrow morning!

1 Like

Should be just fine my man.

1 Like

Yeah not to worried! Was at first but they are so deep in flower is ok!

1 Like

Power will not be restored until Monday :sob: got a generator for the time being to at least make sure the plants stay warm.

3 Likes

Day 4 of no power but day 2 of having a generator to heat my house! Plants are stuck in slowmo! :joy: the only thing changing now is the leaves!

1 Like

The girls made it through it! Harvest was the 13 of March but I’m going to push it to the 18 or something like that.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Gonna be worth it by the looks of it brother.

1 Like

She’s a beauty!

1 Like

I want to achieve the a fermented fruit smell like yogurt on my breeding project! The plant needs to wash!
The vanilla berries will be a good start, thinking of other strains I could throw on her. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: to create an a funk!

2 Likes

I love my grow right now but I’m becoming impatient as always!
I want to start this new project! I finally have another pack of seeds to go through to maybe get my first cross going!

NFSHEEEEESH by Solfire it’s said to taste like cream… or cookies. So it’ll help stay true to my project to find something to make a yogurt taste!
So I will go through a pack of that and onis vanilla berries and see what I get.
But before I do that I want to redo the tent so the panda film is tighter! Also want to do a deep clean of the whole tent so it’s ready to go and super clean for the new strains!

2 Likes

I woke up wondering why… why did I buy more seeds. Then I realized…. I HAVE A DREAM. A dream that everyone will soon know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wilson Zero my washer strain right now!
Last life! Can’t wait to make some rosin 🥲

5 Likes

Fed the girls some recharge today! They are super happy!

1 Like