Danny’s Forever home

Do your dream bro!

1 Like

I want a unique yogurt flavor and I feel the two building block strains I have will set the pace very well!
I will do a deep dive on the genetics later and why I’ve chose them specifically! Thanks for following so closely!

1 Like

Harvested today…. I came home and was getting to water and I took a really good look at the plants and realized… they are done. So I chopped. Front half stayed as bud and is hung up in the dry room around 45-50% humidity for the first day and then 60 for the rest!
The back half or the Wilson zero was chopped into buds and bagged for washing! That was the whole back half. I harvested in less than 2 hours! Super happy to make time like that on all the plants I had!
Now tomorrow begins room clean up and prep for my new phenos I’m going to go through!

This is the crescendo on the last day right before chop!

4 Likes

DAMN that is beautiful! What strain is that? How does it smell/smoke? Just wow!! :star_struck:

1 Like

It’s crescendo! It has a very dank smell to it, like a garlic skunk combo. But the finish is very sweet! It has a little bit of everything in the taste. But it doesn’t have ONE definitive taste if that makes sense.

3 Likes

And away we go! Going to start the grow room rework tomorrow!

2 Likes

Very cool man, do that!

1 Like

Room clean later today! I will update with pictures on everything I’m doing! Super excited to re adjust my room after almost two years to improve yields, air flow, drying and hopefully a squish station!

1 Like

Air dried some of the Wilson zero hash. Pressed it! Has a mimosa taste to it! Enjoyed it a lot! Super stoned from it! Still have so much more to press but I’m going to let that dry in the freezer!

1 Like

I saw some people getting nice results from pressing at 200f… so I tried it on this test press it’s more shatter then I expected so I’m going to press at 165f again with the 85% that’s left. Debating on letting it air dry to press sooner!

5 Likes

Very cool brother! I’ve never had the pleasure of trying something like that.

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll happen one day soon!
It taste so interesting and doesn’t lose its flavor after reheating. The first hit is so terp filled it chokes you and you almost have to stop hitting it!

1 Like

I’ve heard of that! Can’t wait…someday soon.

1 Like

Haven’t cleaned room yet! Mindflayer flayed my mind and I’ve just kinda been slacking!

1 Like

Been there compadre.

1 Like

Have you grown any Solfire stuff before? I haven’t had any experience with Solfire myself. Their Banana Runtz was something I was looking at not long ago but ultimately I went with Relentless Banana Fire Breath instead. I have no experience with growing Relentless either, but have known of him on the forums longer… have seen his posts for years. I think that’s the only reason I chose his gear over the Solfire stuff.

Was curious what your luck with Solfire was if you had tried their seed before? The Bahama Mama crosses looked pretty good as well.

Edit… Oh ok, nevermind I read some more and see you’re growing Mindflayer.
Was this your first experience with their gear?

2 Likes

I’ve grown mind flayer, creature panic, Gelly biscuits! All super unique. Him and exotic mike are best buds and have always used the same technique for finding stuff!
The mindflayer and creature panic have super unique smells!
The nfsheesh I’ll be running next will be super unique without a doubt!
Honestly I get a feel for my breeders by listening to them on podcasts!
Edit: the only breeder I have worked with that I don’t like as a person is Oni for PLENTY of different reasons.

1 Like

I’ve got a nice stack of Relentless gear. Gotta get thru some testers 1st. No Solfire…yet

1 Like

I always catch a bogo on Solfire cause they are expensive :joy:

1 Like

Here are some better pictures for you guys first one is right after pressing and second is today after curing!

4 Likes