Danny’s Forever home

That looks commercial quality there brother.

2 Likes

I cannot keep my hands off that rosin. Making myself not smoke tonight so I can clean up my grow room and change it up!

1 Like

Lol, but it’s the weekend!

1 Like

Rosin joint! IN THE HOLE

2 Likes

Ima get a press someday. Bet that hits just right

1 Like

Cracked all the seeds and had 100% germ rate.
Also popped Balkh hashplant which is a landrace from Afghanistan! Also supposed to be very fruity and adds weight.
Having this landrace is going to produce true hybrid vigor and hopefully some nice bud!

1 Like

Aww yeah my man! Great start to a new start! I’ve never grown a hashplant before. I’ve got some seeds here somewhere. I’ve heard nothing but great things about them.

1 Like

All seedling are doing well! Cannot wait to find my keepers. I think my best bet to get the flavor I want is crossing the hashplant to the nfsheesh and the vanilla berries to the nfsheesh. Crazy how long these projects take but are worth it when you are smoking it all.

1 Like

Nice brother, very happy for you! I agree it takes a while but you’ll get stuff/quality you could NEVER find at any dispensary. Keep up the good work my man

1 Like

Times past super fast! The nfsheesh are doing well and so are the hashplants… but all 5 vanilla berries were male so I poped 5 more!!
I also bought some cuts
Apes in space, apple-icous, and golden Graham
I also popped exotic Mike’s popscotti and game time!

2 Likes

All five were males?!! What luck huh?

1 Like

Golden graham! I didn’t know this was a thing! Apple jax and Golden Grahams are my go tos! This I’ve gotta try

1 Like

Fell asleep thinking about this breeding project, I’m so excited for the future. This project will keep me busy for the next year or so.
As of now the crosses I want to explore are
Popscotti x NFSHEEESH

Vanilla Berries x NFSHEEESH

Once I get the seeds from these I will pop 50-100 of each to find my keepers of my crosses. I will also give away a few packs for people to try out.

Also now that I know that useful passed I’m going to try to get a pack of his chocolate d or any cross of it and pop it as soon as possible. His chocolate d crosses were so amazing and brought so much to other strains! Would love to find a keeper from that as well, his work and someone like csi humbodlt will bring a variety to my breeding that I need.

2 Likes

Sounds great! Did you ever find a chocolate tasting pheno? I’ve never had the pleasure.

1 Like

My mind flayer was my chocolate phenomenon, I let it go to do this run!!! I’m trying to figure a way to do this project and still have at least one light harvest!

1 Like

My mind is spinning and I’m not feeling confident in my choices of strains to breed because they are so similar. All containing some kind of cookies.
So do really get the most out of my genetics I’m going to be adding strawberry bubbles by bloom to the mix.
My goal is to create a fruity Boba tea flavor through these genetics!

2 Likes

The final piece to this puzzle has arrived. Great things to come.

2 Likes

My friend gave me cuts of his apes in space. Warned me it had pm but I’m using neem oil and haven’t seen any back on the plants. My plants also get neem oil every week so they should be safe. I doubt I’ll see it again because I’m very good about spraying my neem!
Pop all the strawberry bubbles and will have them in solo cups tonight!

2 Likes

Good luck on this run brother! Give 'em hell!!

2 Likes

All are above soil after today! 12/12! This is all that’s been on my mind the last few months! I didn’t think I’d pull any bloom gear into the mix but the strawberries will kill if I can get a gauva/lemon terp. So many different tea options with the nfsheeesh!

2 Likes