Danny’s pops his soil cherry in an 8x8

Holy shit it’s up to 90 in there with both lights on. Don’t really have any other ways to keep it cool. If it gets any hotter I’ll have to come up with some.

Everything is going well, but I’m not as impressed with soil as I thought I was going to be. Flowers really going to have to impress me to keep me in soil.
I really enjoy the fast growth in hydro, and I didn’t mind adding in the nutrients to the water.
Still debating on going back next run. Will have to think long and hard.

1 Like

Don’t compare methods.
Compare the effects of what you’re ingesting.
The proof is in the pudding.

2 Likes

To find out what works for you and your situation, you must compare methods, comparing them doesn’t mean ones better than the other, it just means I like it better.
To each their own brother.
I have to think about the experience from seed to harvest and which process appeals to me more.

2 Likes

dude, you’ve just started. at least do a second run with your favorites in bigger containers, and apply the things you learn from the first!

let’s see the plants!

1 Like

The plants are fine I’ll take a picture later tonight! Again I’m still thinking on it and I still have all of flower to be impressed!
I’m just expressing feelings and personal preference for an older Danny to reflect on.

2 Likes

Bought some seeds from my buddy.
Some crazy packs in there!

2 Likes

I narrowed my grow down to these two strains. I know there will be gold in these packs!
One of the sherb x forbidden fruit is turning pink purple already! May have to take a snip and revert it!

5 Likes

Beans cracked, ready to dip my roots back into hydro!
I am using advanced nutes again, but using their Connoisseur line. Basically better ingredients and chelated mag and cal added.
Added great white and recharge to the line up as well! So hopefully I’ll be alright.
I know the recharge can goop up in hydro but I’ll keep a close eye on it after adding recharge

1 Like

Well, we are 3-4 weeks into flower. Everything is going smooth now.
Smells are coming through, and the sherbet x forbidden fruit are smelling super nice. The one in the photo never showed signs of stress when I was fucking up everywhere in soil. So I’m going to try my hand at reveging it out once I chop most of it!

All the GG#4, Chem Cookies, Goji Og and Chem dogs are up!
Setting up the buckets in the veg area tonight and once they’ve gotten their 3 set of leaves I’ll be throwing them in their. All are fems so no worries on that.

3 Likes

Took a cut from my two favorite plants in flower.
I have reveged, all I did was put a cut in water and wait. As soon as I saw anything resembling a root I dipped it in rooting hormone and it was good!
I didn’t really talk about it much on here cause it wasn’t really interesting, plus after all the work of reveging I just killed it :joy:

The Sherbert X Forbidden Fruit is gorgeous! Smells like candy!

Christmas tree bud x Chocolate diesel is living up to its name with aromas of straight pine!

6 Likes

Christmas tree bud x choc diesel. In my opinion the best smelling plant. Smells just like a pine tree. Fitting.

And some different phenos of the sherb x forbidden fruit.

5 Likes

This pheno is finishing up, I’ll have to get it into the drying room soon!

While the other phenos have some catching up to do!
Also the second plant, that’s isn’t quiet done yet… has had a weird affect with the trichome heads in the light. Almost like they are anodizing metal. If you look at the bottom left leaves you can see it a bit.

5 Likes

I rolled a joint of that sherbx forbidden fruit, because why not try it. My girlfriend said it taste like fruit loops! That’s without a cure or a full dry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a shot of the nug smoked yesterday!

4 Likes

Great intro for the smoke report!
:nerd_face: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Thanks can’t wait to try it fully dried and cured!

Flower rosin was insanely good!

4 Likes

Looking awesome man! Love the fruity stuff. And I’d like a dab of that please! :yum:

1 Like