Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

Yes that flat corrugated … .many get smashed.

I was just giving you shit… lol! :v:
I’m still wanting to do more of the "Suga Suga " it will be outside next year!

I really appreciate them !

2 Likes

Hey Dan — what a great selection of strains/genetics - plants look great - you will have quites a choice when it comes to a Wake-n-Bake , just don’t do the Panama Haze 1st !!! maybe a good piece of bubble gum to get things going !!!

1 Like

lol really?! I thought the Panama would be fun and buzzy. :stuck_out_tongue:

photo dumppp. Lots going on right now. And I just got access to more space :smiley: :pray: … which is currently a mess lol.

Bubba Kush X Limed Orange (Black Lime Bubba X Mac Stomper). Will be tapping her with Chocolate Diesel Pollen tomorrow! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bubba Kush X Moon Medic Og (Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo f2). Pollinated - taking her to f2s. Lovely structure and terps, and I think it will pair really well with the Mango Bubba (same lineage) male I used.

Mango Bubba Male = Bubba Kush X Moon Medic Og (Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo f2)

Cookie Bubba. Will most likely take these to f2s as well. One shorter bubba structure which is a minty bubba mix. One taller structure which is more of a thin mint dom plant (cookies and mint)

Eutierria. This was from the 96 seeds I dropped. I took like the 30 most vigorous seeds (after letting the paper towel dry out completely twice). This was the only one that had little to no terp influence from the Mac stomper father. Although she does have the taller stretchy frame from the father. Hit her with my mango bubba male which is (Bubba Kush x Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo f2). I’m expecting these to be very hard hitting and medicinal… will find out soon! :stuck_out_tongue:

Indiana Bubblegum

Indiana Bubblegum male. Some f2’s and some other random crosses.

Pollenated by an Indiana Bubblegum

Monkey Bubba. These were sleepers in veg, and then holy shit classic old school terps in flower. Taking these to f2s for sure.

Monkey Bubba males. Used two for a little genetic variety. Both are similar in terps. Mostly just structural differences. (to the naked eye at least.)

Moon Medic Og Keeper. I have a pinch of saved pollen to make some more f2s. Lost her clone already lol… but will reveg for sure. She’s was definitely unique!

Panama Haze BX2 @lefthandseeds . 17 weeks here. Aha what a rideee! She did get a bit over leached because I didn’t expect her to go this long… no nutes in a while. I’m thinking oneee more week?

Remo Cheo clone from last run. I kept thinking hmm she’s missing a little something but then I remember I was smoking seeded bud. I hit her with the Mango Bubba (Bubba Kush x (Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo f2)).

Sour Diesel BX2 X Res Sour Diesel Reveg. Success! (I think.) She’ll still need some time but good signs here! Really glad because this was some very very nice unique smoke. Not like those 35% thc strains of modern day… but this such a nice combination of cannabinoids and terpenes. It’s that old school vibe. It actually gives me a good 3 hour ride (where most dank I might be lucky to get like an hour.) … and that was seeded bud I tested. Will keep her around to smoke and breed with as long as I can. She was also super super mold/pm resistant (80% rh days not problem).

Temporary male holding tent. Will be getting rid of this setup for something better next run. :pray:

anddd that’s it. Been juggling a few males/projects this run. Mostly just small pollinations that I can work with in the future. Also was somewhat of a test run to see if my new setup will be adequate to do the volume of projects I want without contaminating them. Got two new rooms to build out now. Will be quite busy for a bit, but also super super excited to be “petal to the metal” again. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

4 Weeks in Flower. :slight_smile: :v:

Bubba Kush (matt berger) (Pollenated with Mango Bubba male)

Bubba Kush x Moon Medic Og (Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo F2) (Pollenated for F2s)

Cookie Bubba (Thin mint pheno) (Half Pollenated for f2s)

Eutierria (terps like the mother, structure like the father) (Pollenated with mango bubba male). Really really excited about these :stuck_out_tongue: .

Limed Orange breeder cut. She’s pretty beat up. A bit of a picky plant but she puts out real fire. I’d love to see someone dial her and see what she really does. (Pollenated f2s)

Mango Bubba Male (Bubba Kush X Moon Medic Og). Smelled Like straight Mango with kush undertones in veg. In flower he’s heavy bubba kushhh with a purple, og, woodsy back end.

Moon Medic Og keeper. (Pollenated f2s).

Panama Haze BX2 @lefthandseeds 18 weeks. Looking like she’s just about there! :pray:
@lefthandseeds Do you let her get amber or is she nice at cloudy?

Panama Haze BX2 @lefthandseeds Macro’s

15 Likes

That’s a pretty hard ot haze leaner. I haven’t grown one that extreme yet, but on some really long running sativas, I’ve just had to chop them when I get too tired of growing them. :joy:

1 Like

ahaha definitely feel you on that. Might take her another week. A couple branches look noticeably done and a couple could go a touch longer. :pray:

1 Like

Looking good some great looking buds. that lime orange if you’d like I’d toss a few in the tin box see what they do. No idea if I’d do any better than what your doing but willing to try. Thanks

1 Like

I was thinking about tossing a few cuts around (granted they all root okay). I’ll keep you in mind for some f2’s though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just wanted to highlight this beautiful Suga Suga that @Loggershands grew! :pray: :100:

10 Likes

Week 5 of Flower! :smiley: A couple of changes… picked up this bad boy! (WHOO-HOO!). Always wanted one of these! :pray: Hope to put it to use soon but I need lenses (BOO!).

Oh also, I’m often asked what camera I use for photography… up until this point (every pic in this thread and most of my others has been taken with a flagship Samsung phone. Notable the S22 Ultra. I would say, once you familiarize yourself with the settings it’s really quite impressive for a phone.

The pictures taken in this post were taken with a base iPhone 15. Curious if you notice any difference between these and previous pics?

I will say it’s was my first time using the camera on an iPhone in manyyy years and I just whipped it out and started snapping away. I’m sure playing around with the settings may have some margin for improvement, but I doubt anywhere near as much as the S22 ultra.

Off the bat though, I will say it doesn’t do as well zoomed in, and it doesn’t focus on as large of an area imo. Aside from that the portrait pics are nice and clear. :slight_smile: Just don’t expect macro from it.

Bubba Kush … always photogenic af :raised_hands: A little beat up. Seeded as well.

Bubba Kush x Limed Orange (male) ((Black Lime Reserve X Bubba Kush)) X Mac Stomper). She smells like a funky lime. Heavy on the limeee. Hit her with some of @AzSeaindooin420 's Choc Diesel pollen :pray: Looks like a smaller yielder but one of those smack you in the face kind of strains. Granted she was heavily stressed earlier and in a 1gal.

Bubba Kush x Moon Medic Og (Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo f2). In veg she has terps from all three parents pretty strong. Now I’m getting more moonwalker terps, that purple, hindu, gas og vibe.

Cookie Bubba. Had to do a double take, then a triple take… she smells like pepperette sticks! :eyes: :cut_of_meat: mmm meat terps? :thinking: I do get some cookie-ish vibes with subtle kush/fuel undertones as well, but first thought was pepperette

Eutierria. She’s a little hungry (I take it nute hog because she’s one of the few yellow ones.) It’s wild how much she smells like the mother! Getting dirty socks, moldy weed, wet basement, woodsy, earthy, with subtle citrus notes. I hope the pollen took (one of those kind of hard to tell strains). I may go for a reveg on this one.

Indiana Bubblegum. Also a bit hungry. Smelling like bubblegum pretty much, with a weedy-kushy twist.

Monkey Bubba 1

Monkey Bubba 5

Moon Medic Og keeper. She smells straighttt funnkkkk og! Get some of that purple hindu spice from the moonwalker, heavy gas. Seeded for f2s (Although hard to tell if that one took. And seeded with some Choc Diesel from @AzSeaindooin420 that one took.)

The Sour D reveg was a success! She’s looking pretty beat in the square 1gal nursery pot, but has some nice green foliage coming in. :pray: Got some nice clone-able material now… will let her go a bit longer then take some snips.

Panama Haze BX2 @lefthandseeds Pulled at 18.5 weeks (130days) of flower.

She’s nice. Terps are Hazey candy (no sweetness). Almost reminds me of a tropical fruit (not fruity but like one particular fruit, maybe unripe guava kind of. Like a sugar free guava hard candy.)

She hits instant and very long lasting. No burn out. You’re high for a whileee then you’re kind of not anymore. Just a nice cerebral high with a calming body effect behind it. Not at all racey. Zero anxiety. Just a nice chill experience. Pretty solid for pain as well.

additional notes; I like how she’s hits the dome right on the first exhale, then a couple tokes in she starts to creep in the body, and then settle in the legs. All while still being nice and cerebral. A great full body experience, I’m tempted to say like a hybrid, but that would do the Panama Haze injustice because it’s much more complex than your ordinary hybrid.

… if you have 12 week phenos that hit like this, that would be pretty darn nice! :wink:

15 Likes

Damn! Sounds like it was worth the wait. :beers:

3 Likes

Yep that sounds just like how I call it!

Nice camera, I sometimes bust out my old Nikon D7000 to get good shots. Phone cameras are getting better and better, but the physics of a good macro lens just can’t be replicated on a phone. It’s fun to mess with. I’m a total noob, but I get some entertainment out of it every now and then. :joy:

2 Likes

Sweet, sounds like I got a good representation of it! :pray: It was really enjoyable smoke!

Oh nice! They can be bulky and more work than pulling out a phone but it’s so fun! Yeah my end goal is a deep dive into macro but a really good lens is as much as a whole camera lol. Slow and steady… I’ll get there eventually. :stuck_out_tongue:

@valleymicro Yeah, if I have a perpetual flower space I think I’d like to continually run one or two on the side. It was really nice! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I had a rough week. Here’s a couple close ups shot on the iPhone 15.
7 weeks flowers will be tomorrow.

Cookie Bubba (cookie pheno). Smells meaty.

Indiana Bubblegum. Smells like bubblegum and old school weed.

Bubba Kush x Limed Orange. Heavy funky lime.

Bubba Kush

Moon Medic Og

Eutierria

Don’t remember

17 Likes

Had a little test sesh with the R7 + 50mm. I can tell I’m going to have a lot of fun with this in the garden! :pray:

15 Likes

Your phone camera shots look great.
I need to get a macro for my Canon but they are expensive. I have a card reader that I like for moving pics from the Canon to my phone.

1 Like

They get crazy expensive. I bought an old used one off eBay, because I wasn’t quite willing to fork up that kind of cash. It’s a manual focus, but it does pretty good at a fraction of the cost.

3 Likes

Thanks! Yeah phones cams are pretty decent these days! Oh nice. I need a card reader to make life easier. Right now I just use the canon app through wifi or usb.

@lefthandseeds nice, do you do cannabis macro much? I was looking at an EF mount because they’re half the price but I think I’m going to save up for an better RF because I’m going to need that auto focus for some of the work I want to do.

2 Likes

I use it a little bit for some narrow focus shots. Auto focus would help a lot. The one I got is a Tamron.

1 Like