Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

You the man brotha! Thank you :pray:t3: very much appreciated homie

2 Likes

I won ! Hahah I I will be here with bells on my friend !!! I do appreciate you yes You ! Hahah now I gotta walk the dogs !!! Even when I win ,I never win !!!

1 Like

That’s how I’ve been doing it for years :joy:. Clip of whole branch back so only two nodes are left and chop chop

2 Likes

That’s what my ex wife said !!!

1 Like

Yay did some transplanting!

Ran out of 5gal pots… need to grab 2 more for the other 2 limed orange still in 1gals. Bubba, Sour, and one Limed Orange moved to 5gals. :pray:

Finalllyyy feeling like I’m on cruise control again! At least for the next week or two! :stuck_out_tongue: :raised_hands:

And all the clones (ECSD, Irene, Tahoe, Chem D, Giesel, Irene) have been moved to square 1gals.

They were so due for a transplant! :stuck_out_tongue: (This is a GMO).

And a Tahoe Og

That’s all for me folks. I’m about to hop in bed now! :zzz: :sleeping:

P.s. I do have a couple extra cuts, hit my DM is anyone else is interested, and I’ll cover you on an first come first serve bases. :slight_smile: :v: :green_heart:

13 Likes

Moon Medic OG revegging. Loveee the colors she puts out! :heart_eyes:

Limed Orange in a 1gal! I’d put her in the elite tier category. Growth, vigor, structure, terps, bag appeal, potency, medicinal value… I couldn’t ask for much more from her! :raised_hands: :pray:

Just for lol’s :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

They were sitting on the porch for less than 30min as Mrs. Pigeon and I have been checking the front porch every hour since 12 knowing these cuts would sit in -2 c once they got here.

In less than 10min from Mrs. P. rushing upstairs with a cold box yelling “They’re here! They’re here!” this was done.

All got fresh snipped ends, rooting hormone lube & a clonex soaked rockwool cube.

The Orange tags on the left are the Limed Orange and the Red tags on the right are what I read to be Chem x SourD: DT Cut. Once the cuts that want to live show their :fish: :bone: 's then I can soak 'em down in Safer’s EndAll after up-potting.

Also I think these are the “if you are willing to grow them out for sleep/pain i’ll tell you what they are after…” seeds which I will currently call: “@DannyTerpintine 's #1111”. :rofl:

Thanks growmie this is gonna be fun! I was just expecting the LO cuts and here I am with all this :blush: .

Can you give me and details for the #1111? Expected size, flowering period, etc?

I’m clearly now with these cuts tight as fuck for growing space but will hold true to promise so the deets help with the plan of action :wink: .

:v:

11 Likes

Sure glad that I went when I did.
These were in the mailbox, waiting for me.
So I hurried and got this set up for them.

Hopefully the cold wasn’t too much for them and they start to perk up by this evening.

14 Likes

Bahahahahaa!

Pigeon.

2 Likes

Yeah, you?

3 Likes

No idea Danny’s the one in the know. :wink:
I did this while watching “The Day After Tomorrow” which is always a great comedy to rewatch on a cold day.

3 Likes

First, awesome stuff, glad they arrived quickly!

THCeed those look like they should bounce back. :pray: #goodvibes

Pigeon right on, love the enthusiasm! Legooo! :fire:

Yesss the #1111 is the no-name no-lineage (at least for now). Flower prob 9 weeks, but might be one of those I can really enhance her if I take her to 10 weeks kind of strains. She’ll prob grow like an indica/indica-dom plant. She’ll prob bush out pretty well if you top her a bunch too. I haven’t grown them out yet (I just popped a few now), but I did breed the father (And grandfather) of the #1111 too so I have a decent Idea of what I can possibly expect.

Oh ahaha yes the baggie names :sweat_smile: … I labelled, then I took cuts, then I packed them all the same and just grabbed a pack lol…

@Pigeonman baggie went to @THCeed@chronix Baggie went to @Pigeonman (Since chronix wasn’t ready just yet to receive.). Anyways everyone got what they should have, just Dif name labels on the outside lol. Since Chronic wasn’t ready I gave those Sour cuts to @THCeed , so you got lucky, enjoy those! The sour was very very enjoyable smoke.

Also @Pigeonman That’s not “Chem”, that’s "@chronix " :rofl:

The two cuts are Limed Orange, and My Sour Diesel Keeper.

Sour D (DT cut) (this was beat up in veg, and partially seeded).
https://streamable.com/ujv31z

smoke report on that sour → Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis - #261 by DannyTerpintine

9 Likes

BAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

Thanks for the clarification! Will label appropriately :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

6 Days since going into soil. :pray:

11 Likes

I sure hope so, not much change yet. I will definitely keep you updated. My fingers are crossed.

2 Likes

Do you have a humidity dome for them? Might help a bit. :pray:

2 Likes

The music to that video made me think I was at the Vancouver Orpheum listening to the Vancouver symphony orchestra. :musical_note:

1 Like

Its Live Orchestra meets Rap. Was a pretty cool project!

I’ve never gone to a live symphony but this makes me want to! :raised_hands:

@DannyTerpintine so far so good. I think I lucked out and the cuts got cold but not so cold as to cause tissue damage as they are all perking up today under the warm dome.

:+1:

I hope you’re finding the same @THCeed !

14 Likes

Right on. Mine are perking up as well.

13 Likes