Deathstar crosses

Mota has named that: Deadly Diesel I believe.

Bad Dawg (Greatlakes) also has (maybe had) freebies of a cross: Death Star x 3 Headed Dragon.

10 Likes

Mota said the Deathstar crosses are completely sold out. Heā€™s holding the cut up in Wisconsin.

Bad Dawg had a few Deathstar cross freebies but I canā€™t find them either. I figured surely people on here would have a few of those freebies lying around. Iā€™m happy to trade if so.

4 Likes

If itā€™s the legit Ohio cut, its worth the price in my opinion. Iā€™ve heard private sellers charging anywhere from 1500-2000 in Michigan for it, but thereā€™s a lot of fake shit floating around up there in the dispensaries.

3 Likes

Hell yea brother. Northeast OH here. Iā€™ve been literally searching for years. Ever since team deathstar closed up shop and went west Iā€™ve had no luck. That stuff was legendary around these parts. The dumpster was around for a hot minute as well, but long been gone also.

6 Likes

We got a full on CBD store a couple towns over :flushed::flushed::flushed: all the gas stations hell family video had a big check out our CBD selection sign :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I really shouldnā€™t knock it I just canā€™t imagine paying 2001 retail prices for weed that doesnā€™t get me high some of this shit is 50 an 8th

Back to the subject if you donā€™t mind doing a little searching for a death star pheno I would say this is a great affordable option

I donā€™t know why but when I see the CBD stuff at stores im reminded of all that fake herbal bud wizard smoke shit hightimes used to advertisements of in the 90s

10 Likes

Oh yes, Iā€™ve been on an Ohio heirloom strain hunt for a bit. Bodhi actually has a Dumpster cross: https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/garfunkle/

Bodhiā€™s Ghash dad seems to let the females shine through, so Iā€™m hopeful to find a Dumpster leaner in my pack.

8 Likes

Defiantly interested. keep me posted

Well if you donā€™t have the Ohio lemon g let me know when it cools off and Iā€™ll send you a cut if @vernal is cool with as I got it from him

5 Likes

Whoa, generous offer! Iā€™d gladly take you up on that! Iā€™m running a Lemon G cross from SinCity but would gladly replace it with the original mom.

3 Likes

The Lemon G is a real treat. Have had it on multiple occasions.

4 Likes

One of these days Iā€™m gonna have to get ā€œa cutā€ from somewhereā€¦
You guys seem to know what youā€™re talking aboutā€¦Other than some foggy memories from the good olā€™ days, my herb comes from the seeds I grow. Iā€™ve got stuff all over the mapā€¦and much of it, I consider really good shit when grown properlyā€¦
Honestly? Are these elite cuts really that good? I know theyā€™ve got to be better than lets say an S1 produced from oneā€¦but are they really night and day different?

Just curious as Iā€™m honestly ignorantā€¦you donā€™t know what you donā€™t know right?

Cheers
Toast

4 Likes

Well hopefully we get a mild week sometime soon if not I got you at fall you come across any missouri heirlooms remember me lol

4 Likes

I donā€™t really chase elites more old school and ā€œobsoleteā€ strains if there is such a thing ā€¦the elites typically run outside my price range and Iā€™ll take 15% with a shit ton of terps over 30% any day

10 Likes

TSMH
I would tend to agreeā€¦
Iā€™ve got buddies that like the ā€œknock me on my ass with one puffā€'sorta stuff, but I appreciate those that have decent terps tooā€¦
Finding the right balance is the trickā€¦I prefer more of an uplifting sativa buzz vsā€¦couch lock.

3 Likes

Oooh, and what would be some Missouri heirlooms? Iā€™m happy to trade seeds too.

Probably not, especially when they charge $1,000 for a cut. I also mostly only grow from seed and love the variety. My hunt for these is rooted mostly in nostalgia as I started smoking on these stains. They bring back floods of memories. Then again, theyā€™re popular for a reason.

3 Likes

Theres honestly only a select few cuts id pay out good money for. Everything else is straight hype. Im partial to the old school tastes and flavors. All these cookie and cake crosses just dont do it for me. Dont get me wrong, theyā€™re good, just nothing unique that stands out. Theres a reason why theres still such high demand for the true OGā€™s.

8 Likes

It wasnā€™t mine to begin with, and even if it was, spread that shit as far as itā€™ll go hahaā€¦

Good shit belongs to everyone. Once it leaves the garden itā€™s not mine anymore.

Dudes will brag about a clone they run but also say you canā€™t grow it. Pointless. I want people to make money and smoke dank.

22 Likes

100%. If you need stronger weed, make concentrates.

Tomato growers are still growing lines from the 1800ā€™s for a reason. The old way is just as good as the new way. The only thing the modern varieties provide is bag appeal and raw (often faked) cannabinoid #'s. I grew up on brown brick, numbers mean nothing to me. For this guy, itā€™s dankness > everything.

14 Likes

Vernalā€¦
I think I should just sit on your porch and listen to your storiesā€¦takinā€™ it all in.
After listening to your commentary on my ChemDawg, and subsequent description youā€™re kinda like Yoda to me nowā€¦(lots of useful info)ā€¦but probably much better looking. :slight_smile:

Cheers brotherā€¦(or sister)

4 Likes

I agree with you 100% Iā€™ve grown out cookies and a bunch of cake strains and crosses and havenā€™t kept one yet besides the gelato , the sunset sherbet is a good one but I made the mistake of not keeping it. Still rocking a couple different og strains and they are by far some of my favorite smoke. Currently testing the jungle cake cut ,will see if it lives up to the hype.
Personally working on breeding more skunks and og varieties together because those are my favorites and thatā€™s were I find the fire.

8 Likes