Deathstar crosses

The only cookie cross I’ve really enjoyed so far was some Mandarin cookies I picked up from the dispensary. That was a real different and tasty one. I’ve been smoking on some 33% Wedding Cake and while it defiantly does the job, there’s not much of a distinct taste, besides a touch of sweetness.

1 Like

Oh there’s a few people on here that would vehemently disagree with you lol.

“If I can see any further, it is only by standing on the shoulders of giants”

I gotta face looks like a smashed crab.

10 Likes

Haha what? He wants $400 for it?! Clown-territory, totally absurd.

8 Likes

Here’s Ice River Genetics selling a Death Star crossed to Grape Stomper OG. Might be worth digging through a pack.
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/death-stomper/

1 Like

So someone told me about another Elite clone only strain from Ohio called illudium. Anyone ever hear of this?

2 Likes

I’ve only ever heard of it, never tried it. I think it’s an F3 cross between Bubba Kush and a male Sensi Seeds Hawaiian indica pheno.

1 Like

tuns out that i know someone who knows someone that has it. So the hunt begins!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Go get 'em @douggyfresh420!

True that when you have had as much brick weed as I have flow through your hands :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: you learn not to worry about numbers…while looking around online at some Illinois dispensaries one had a strain listed under flower with like 7% THC I wish I would have screenshot it if the dispensary wasn’t over an hour away I would have went to check it out I’m sure it was dank lol to be only 7 and still being stocked it has to have a wide spectrum of other cannabinoids I would guess…again I’ve said this like 30 times now on OG I’m no scientist but it seems logical to this high guy

4 Likes

Did anyone find a real deathstar?? I’m from Ohio and haven’t heard of it in yrs?

4 Likes

Deathstar is damn good. If the cut is legit, then I’d say that price is fair. All the cats around here go apeshit for Lemon G but I personally think DS is a lot better. I love those sledgehammer indicas though.

6 Likes

I like the heavy stone of Death Star, and it’s stankiness. Plus an easy growing and trimming plant. I’m growing a Death Star x Grape Stomper cross right now and it’s nice and stinky. One of four is leaning DS. I don’t really see the cut as much in Ohio anymore but probably cause I’m not in the scene.

Lemon G is super tasty fun weed. Great for parties. Death Star makes people go quiet. But same thing, just don’t see Lemon G around too much either. Probably just from being over played for so long. I hope to keep some of these heirlooms around though. Great memories with them both.

Next up I’m going to try Bodhi’s Dumpster cross with hashplant. Looking to get stanky.

7 Likes

@schmarmpit I had that deathstar x apollo that dragboat made. The one female i ran in the solo cup comp yielded awesome and looked and smelled good but cured to mids. I was very underwhelmed. But, I only flowered 1 out of 4 females out.

4 Likes

I seen some pics of the garfunkle on insta. And both people said it was very premium smoke but low yielding.

4 Likes

Apollo seems like such a different direction from DS. I bet there’d be some interesting results in that cross. I was gifted a pack on here and will grow them out too.

3 Likes

I have so many bad dawg packs. How many deathstar crosses did he make? I might have other packs.

3 Likes

I need to get a few crosses to have around !!!

1 Like

I forgot to make another point, but people spend $200 on seeds easy in the hopes of finding a keeper in there (often without success.) If you’re getting a cut you know is legit and is something you’ve already had and like, then you’ve already saved time and money. Flip a few 8ths to your homies and you’ve made your money back. Key phrase being “know is legit.” Not knocking on seeds (actually they’re all I use for security reasons) but clones and “elite cuts” certainly have their advantages. Just my 2 cents.

11 Likes

Lol! A public pretender! No way! They literally get picked by the judge! They work fork for them! Not you! Box that shit up! Stay safe guys.

1 Like

It’s all about the jury really and the circumstances. I’ve beating a trial or two with a public pretender but ended up being talked into pleading guilty when I had paid for a lawyer.
I beat a trial with a public pretender in like 2009 he was badass and a cool guy who probably smoked bud and possibly did coke lol (I don’t I’m JS) he did good.
I was on trial for Sales. I was on probation for a gun charge so they searched my house because I was a bank robbery suspect (lame never robbed a bank and never would)

They ended up finding leftover turkey bags from when I would buy a pound or 2 and I’d always leave shake and stems in there to add up so I can make teas and edibles. It was all shake and stems but close to an ounce. Plus $2500 and they went through my phone and saw texts and people asking for weed.
Went to trial and had a couple cute girls that got picked to be on my jury actually friend request me on social media lol I ended up dating one for almost a year. But anyways the jury said NOT GUILTY thanks to those chicks lol

14 Likes