Deathstar crosses

Shes throwing off the shades this round. Hairs are starting to recede. Wont be long now!!!

9 Likes

Hell no, conveniently enough hsb didnt respond to my cancellation email until after then shipped out later on that same night. I was literally calling and leaving emails since 5am lol but its whatever. Im in no rush i wont be planting my next round for at least 2 months

1 Like

The way you talk of this plant i must experience it for myself i dont even think i want to pop these bx until after the real deal if at all

Id hate to pay 250 for a clone that shit just sounds crazy but i could see myself doing it for a strain i reminisce about.

3 Likes

Saw some people buying deathstar back crosses and saw this up for auction right now for 24hours. 6 packs total should be pretty fair priced

4 Likes

Hi, Did you make more seeds ?

2 Likes

That previous cross is all gone. I do plan to make lots of Deathstar seeds in the future, mainly S1s and lots of crosses to her.

9 Likes

seems were on the exact same path my friend.

very cool indeed …

6 Likes

Anyone ever run any of inkognyto’s stuff? He has a few deathstar hybrids

2 Likes

Yes, overall great gear, but I’ve grown a few that was a waste of space.
I’ve got numerous packs of Old Stinker, I planted one pack, but let them perish due to circumstances, a couple of years ago.

Thank you for your quick response . I’d be happy to purchase some when they’re ready !! Go Chiefs, Thanks again, Chubby

2 Likes

Heading into the final stretch!!!

11 Likes

Checked trichs tonight. Getting a good mix of clear and cloudy. Im debating if i want to chop this plant sooner than the ones from last round.

I finally cracked open the grove bag ive had my first round of deathstar in for 2 months. Ive gotta say. Im a bit let down by the smell, but i think it was my own fault. There was a day during the cure that my humidifier never kicked off and my plants were hanging in 95% humidity for close to 16 hours. I might of also let the plants dry out too much because the rh in my grove bag never got above 56%. I know this is the legit cut. Whenever i cut a fresh nug from the plant and take it upstairs to check trichs, the entire house reeeks of diesel and skunk. Hopefully i can dial the cure in better with this next plant. That raunchy funk is there, its just bringing it out. Curing is still something i stuggle with.

8 Likes

13 Likes

Good morning OGers. I recently picked up a pack of A New Hope (Deathstar Clone x (Deathstar Rephresh (AJ Sour D x Sensi Star)). Anyone have any luck with these seeds before?

4 Likes

Hey @CerebralMeds . Here’s some insights into the A New Hope. That is a very nice batch of seed.

:v::canada:

4 Likes

I heard the one used in this was legit

8 Likes

Rarebuyer is very legit and a very nice person to work with

4 Likes

Hey CM i also popped a new hope but got a male. He was a stanky male though just didn’t have room to keep.

1 Like

Thank you all! I will throw a few down and see what happens.

3 Likes

Sounds like a nice cross. Where’d you get a hold of them?

2 Likes