Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard

i am very grateful for this

i hope everyone can find your medicine on this seeds

as says a neurocientist in Brazil “Cannabis is the 21 century medicine, just as penicillin was important in the 20th century, cannabis will be for us going forward.”

10 Likes

Wow Dirt, that’s awesome man, thank you very much. Now the nerve racking part haha, I’m only firing on one brain cell this morning (woke up at 5) and the only name that’s coming to mind is @CrunchBerries probably because I’m jonzing for some cereal. Appreciate you my friend :heart::v:t2::heart:

10 Likes

I think I’m having a rain man moment, I kind of actually understood that write up… I think :joy:

10 Likes

Good mornin’ y’all!!
Thank you legs for thinking of me, even if it was with your stomach. Ha! Ha!

And thank you @Dirt_Wizard! I always learn something new, each time I come by the wand factory! I feel like I’m at Ollivander’s

10 Likes

Super cool Dirt! This will be fun indeed!
I’d like to nominate @DesertHeartGardens

I’ve been waiting so long to use that gif lol

8 Likes

Light the beacons!!!

7 Likes

The beacon is lit :fire:

8 Likes

“One does not simply walk into Dirt Wizard’s Magic Wand Factory.”

6 Likes

Aw, thanks, man, but I’m good on seeds. Definitely don’t need any more. Sounds like a cool cross, though!

I’m trying to think of who I might tag here, but I can’t think of anybody. Plus, I don’t wanna be presumptuous haha…

3 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard My curiosity is officially piqued by Hoku Seeds!
People seem to love their CBD flower, but I’m not finding a lot of info online about the seed offerings… do you have any resources, links, or ideas about their flagship strains? Interested in CBD plants from them.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the call @BeagleZ I hear the horn :grin: just starting to catch up just got back from a festival these sound super interesting and thank you so much @Dirt_Wizard for your generosity :blush:

8 Likes

@minitiger That’s an honest answer! I expected nothing less, and whoever ends up with your pack will appreciate it, I’m sure. Let me know if you think of someone here you’d want to send some to, but if not, I’ll just put those two packs into a giveaway soon.

@HeadyBearAdventures I get most of my info from the Hoku website, you can browse a bunch of different ways but I find the easiest to be by series, if you want straight CBD (with or without some THC), I think that the ones you’d want would be the RKD, Illuminatus, or Karma series. The KZ Racer, Coin Toss, or E.T. will be more mixed ratios overall from what I can tell.

RKD (Remedy Kush Diesel):
"2022 CBD Feminized Seeds - Remedy Kush Diesel Crosses

Remedy Kush Diesel is the Pollen Donor for all our crosses in the RKD line. She is an Early season high CBD cultivar created by @hempfarmerclay by crossing Beacon Hemp’s Remedy Kush (Remedy x Kush Hemp) with his own early season CBD Diesel. In hunting through some of the last remaining F1’s, we found an outstanding pollen donor with our RKD #6. While we found several keepers, this one stood out for her incredibly loud lemon diesel profile, fast flowering and finishing time, stout structure (no support needed) and mold resistance. She seemed a suitable donor to hit to all of our Best selections from 2021. Expect nothing but the best from her."

Illuminatus:
"This is a regular line of hemp seed and one I find myself coming back to constantly. We used a few different males, but most notably our La Crema CBG and Ceiba crosses have proven to be outstanding in every way. If you don’t mind sifting through males and want solid stacking, heavy yielding, resinous CBD Flowers, you will find them here. Plus, our Lovebone, Circles, and Zoo Blood have CBG if that’s your thing. And as far as intersex goes, they are extremely stable and produce excellent breeding lines. To this day, Wild country, Cyclops, Qalypso, Lovebones, and Witches Brew have all become staples around the farm and in the breeding stable.

This was the first line that we were really proud of as far as premium smokable flower goes and its one that has stood the test of time. In the last few years, we have made leaps and bounds, but that doesn’t mean our older crosses don’t have place. As most of the hemp gene pool has moved towards feminized seed, it is crucial that we preserve these lines in regular form. Both female and male Chromosomes are necessary to preserve the Cannabis Gene-pool for future generations, which is why we will continue to produce regular seed as long as we can."

“This is our 2021 Feminized CBD line. The pollen donor used was a Z6 x Z7 F3, otherwise known as Karmatonic Z. If your familiar with Remedy, this is where it all began. Our pollen donor was a Z7 leaner, indica dominant and fast flowering. She brought over resin, structure, a well-balanced terpene profile, and early finishing times. Plants begin flowering beginning of August and finish in 8 weeks or less.”

5 Likes

Yeah, I think I’ve read every description in the site now, and several blog entries. Since i have no frame of reference is tough to shift through…I think I’ll just go with my gut!

3 Likes

Check out Reddit especially r/hemp and r/CultoftheFranklin those folks get into it, Phenohunter has a bit too, Future4200 I think has a thread?

2 Likes

You know about the samplers, yeah? I’m kicking myself for not doing that with the Madness seeds I got since I got two packs but he put seven and eight in each instead of five so I ain’t mad about it. But it’s a better deal for three:

Shop — Hoku Seed Co.Illuminatus-Series-Sampler-Pack-You-Pick-3-Strains-10-Seeds-Each/p/482084682/category=43791793

2 Likes

Curious what medical benefits are yall interested in from CBG (other than its anti-viral replication). Any anecdotal reports on effect?

5 Likes

From what I’ve read and heard, mostly anti-anxiety and some emotional regulation/reduced reactivity feelings, along with some pain relief and moderation of how THC hits (makes it gentler, dreamier?)

5 Likes

Cool sounds pretty similar in description to cbd. Thanks :+1:

3 Likes

I’m exploring treatment for adhd that was undiagnosed for about 40 years. For me it’s like manic depression or bipolar disorder “lite”.
I don’t experience emotions the same way that most people do, and I am either hyperfocused and excited about all the things (to the exclusion of taking care of myself), or so dopamine deprived that I just give up on everything and do the bare minimum to survive… just kind of numb all the time in that phase.
CBG seems like it has potential for natural emotional regulation support

7 Likes

Man that is amazing, I really hope it works for you. If I were in the same position I’d definitely try everything possible to get to a good place. CBG, ketamine, all types of mushrooms, adaptogens, ayahuasca, ibogaine, whatever it takes… it’s worth it to try em all a few times, see what sticks! Good luck brother & godspeed.

5 Likes