Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

I don’t know, Sour Zbubble sounds like a good idea to me! Z terps with SB power?

2 Likes

More like smokin Frankie!
Just got back in from the ‘farm-inna-barn’ and relaxing with my fav lol

1 Like

I had to commit to nothing but Durban and Malana in the AM after getting all noodly on the Frogspawn last week, I understand ya

1 Like

I know that Bonide contains both pyrethrins & PBOs. Don’t know if it’s a big deal or not, I do remember a bit of hysteria about PBOs years ago in legal markets. I’d assume adding a UV light like you are doing is going to help break them down at least.

2 Likes

Yeah I was trying to find out more about those, just washed that plant in the tub and agitated it so much I accidentally made some tub hash, should have saved it. I’m going to definitely test this one when I smoke it and see about any odd effects or feeling but the tester I smoked two bowls of yesterday just felt like weed. Doesn’t mean it might not have a long term health issue but at least the herb isn’t ruined as a first step.

3 Likes

For anyone who had fun watching @medmanbrand dodge the question last night like it was Matrix bullet-time, here’s a new question I have that I’ll put here on my own thread. How did this go, man?

Because I tried to find it:

All I found was that other one, the Pequis seem to have been a little more successful?

Now this Platinum Cannabis Group:

Unsurprisingly, that’s not real.

I’ve searched Google and the Canadian corporation register and the only hits on that name for a Canadian cannabis mention (there’s an OK OMMA producer by that name) are that article and a time or two you managed to get quoted in the Western Producer giving advice like “hire me, a consultant”. It seems like you’re better at self promotion than doing the things you claim, couldn’t even get a corporation registered?

Much less that Health Canada license, didn’t find one of those either.

Actually you might want to renew your corp filing, it seems like the med-man is in fact no longer a brand:

Nor a trademark, be a shame if someone registered that abandoned TM

Also the Canadian Bank of Commerce called, they would like to know when you’re going to pay that $39k summary judgement against you from 2022 (the one that you were non-responsive to when they attempted to serve you in person and by mail). I mean that sucks but I would probably be out trying to make money and not on Internet forums if I had that kind of debt hanging over my head.
I think you probably didn’t need 500+ kilos of glass bottles for the tinctures, I’m guessing that 35 cartons of containers ended up being a bad investment, based on that timeline 2018-2022.

Another thing, don’t be claiming jail time when you haven’t done it, that makes people who have pretty upset, that’s stolen valor around here. Nobody goes to Supermax before trial especially in Canada or Holland, unless they’re a witness in need of extraordinary protection before getting flown out of the country after testifying. Which really leaves you in an awkward position to explain that if you’re going to stand by that story.

7 Likes

Omg, this is awsome. :laughing:

2 Likes

Smoking seeded Janis from Fleur Du Mal this morning, I hope everyone appreciates the hard work that I put in for you all with this seed shucking! It ain’t easy smoking all this fine herb but someone’s got to do it if you’re gonna get free seeds. Wish my Hungarian death metal drummer friend from college was still in the country, he maintained that lightly seeded buds were the best and had a better high from the complexities of the plant doing two things. He…might have been right, I do like how mellow all this stuff I shuck is for the most part, but who knows how much that’s taking everything to 70+ days vs the internal plant processes when seeded?

Thanks Mark for teaching me how to roll spliffs and headbang properly to Cannibal Corpse and Sunn O

26 Likes

Damn I just realized Mark was probably the first person to ever tell me about cannabis genetics in a basic way. He would talk about how both fiber and seed and drug-type cannabis were all feral and common in Hungary, at least where he was from in the country. They would make solvent field hash with sketchy processes and chemicals as teenagers with it after gathering the best tops they could find, the frostiest whether more or less seeded. Or just soak it in vodka or grain alcohol to make Green Dragon. Him and a friend made the first hash oil I had ever tried, with acetone in the school lab at night and all the right vacuum extraction equipment. One of their names was Nash so we inevitably referred to it as Red Nash Oil. They sold it on cigarette rolling papers, five drops on a Bugler or Top paper and then you put that inside your larger blunt wrap or joint paper.

He said the way most people grew if they did cultivate their own drugs on purpose was to find the best looking, most lightly seeded females in the feral population, and pull seeds from those to grow at home, on the logic that those females are less fertile than the more heavily seeded ones next to them. So when you grow them at home, they should be even less seeded and more resistant to all the floating pollen in the wind than the ones you left behind. Then of course selection and line breeding like normal, or outcrossing to commercial Dutch varieties or landraces. It’s a very interesting thing to think about how as an adult grower, how different the ideas and attitudes are in a place where cannabis has been feral and ubiquitous, besides being a major agricultural industry, for hundreds if not thousands of years.

20 Likes

Wanna go 50/50 on it? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Errrybody doing good over here, some weirdos but all healthy:

25 Likes

That’s how it all starts

That’s the way to do it one right after another

I do love babies

8 Likes

Damn im surprised my mailbox was still there. These are going to be fun to grow… Thanks @Dirt_Wizard these will be hitting some outdoor gardens this year. Hard to narrow down what pack to start first

15 Likes

Please don’t bother me with questions Google can answer.

Or more common knowledge about me going to prison.

Please do your research first between a trade mark ™ and a registered trade mark ®

We all can make embarrassing assumptions. That’s what’s great about forums. We are all here to learn and teach.

Another false claim: rsg is still open

False they closed Oct 7

Enjoy your wknd growmie

mm

1 Like

So no answer about your promised mega-grow?

Or why you had both a corp and a trademark registered but let them both lapse when you’re supposed doing great?

Or what exactly got you into a “Supermax” in Holland for a short-term pretrial stay besides being in PC?

If there is a brand to the @medmanbrand it’s duck and weave the direct questions forever. I expected nothing more and nothing less, thanks for doing the thing when I pressed the button:

4 Likes

Dudes a douchebag, had me fooled as a young grower many years ago. But you already know that about him lol. This dudes ego is something else, he lives in his own fantasy world. I mean cmon ain’t he boys with blueskiesvienna? Trump of skunk rotfl!! Trump of lies more like it. I wonder sometimes if he really believes the crap he posts or its all just a ploy.

6 Likes

Happy to send them @Kami ! Should be about 12-20 in each of those and most should have a silica bead as well, I filled them until wouldn’t rattle :grinning: you lemme know if you need any more for anyone in your area, I’d love to see how a fast sativa like Vortex does in chucks to help outdoor finishing, she’s certainly viney and sparse enough to help a lot of things beat the late season moisture of the NE.

8 Likes

Updates from the Magic Wand Factory:

Flipped the 4x4 to flower a few days ago, today is Day F2 with two XS1500 Pros running at a combined 300w. Skipped the Day 1 defoliation because I did one a few weeks ago and they have lots of room to spread out and up. Gotta stake and tie them today into better spreads to fill in. Back left is my Big Don “Warbird” cut, back right and center are @dinopartychucks Hashtastrophe, front left and middle left are DPC Black Light Bubba S1, and the front right is Jack The Ripper from Badgers Batch.

Listening to Rip The Jacker growing Jack Tha Ripper:

I love this album, it’s sort of like the ones released by Gucci Mane while he was locked up, a long distance collaboration with a producer:

The only Gucci I love:

12 Likes

One of the greatest mixtapes of the era, I think:

Though Gucci had it going too with Trap Back:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC2FD94D61838B14D&si=xoi4uGbwv35SFYOq

And Mixtape Wayne was a real era:

Along with the too brief career of Clipse, who I think of as a southern Mobb Deep of sorts as a Northeastern hip hop head centered on NYC and the Tristate’s artists:

6 Likes

Zooming Out, or Seeing the Forest for the Treez

For people just joining here are a few posts about what I’m running in seedlings and flowering at the moment. In the sideways 2x4x6 Mars Hydro tent that’s become a 2x6x4 seedling and mom tent, I am also keeping mothers of my BD Warbird, Black Cherry Soda BX2 from Annunaki Genetics, another JTR (not sure if same pheno, @catapult were those both the same?) and Bay Breeze from Shabud 707.

The C99 hybrid and the Good Medicine from @LegsMahoney in the second post got the axe in the end, back to the vault. I switched my CBD to Koffee x Deadlights and dropped a strain from germ plans.

Koffee x Deadlights (thanks @TopicalWave !):

Congoz V:

Afrobub:

African Queen:

IMG_7673

And then a pair of rare Doc D seeds to look at before reproducing the rest of the pack from @santero those are ACE Bangi Haze (possibly the Bangi from Bodhi’s Issac Haze?) x Black Triangle Remix, the Deadly G version. Weirdest plants so far, one has been stuck at a single leaf while the other grows well but freakishly.

14 Likes