Discussing Archive Genetics

Update on my Slurricane male and female:
Female has a single tiny variegation as shown:

10 Likes

Their IG is on fire i love it.

1 Like

Btw, i grew my moonbow 112 keeper, and not only is it performing better but it hasnt showed a single a nanner.

5 weeks

23 Likes

Holy frost-machine, Batman! :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Grew Sweeties from a Darkheart cut, was super sweet, like opening a bag of sugar, and gas. Really great smoke, but we lost the mom. Popped a seed pack of Sweeties, vegging now.

Ran a pack of Rainbow Belts 3.0 and got a couple great phenos. Very sweet, strong muscle relaxer effect, fantastic for sore muscles and achy backs.

Have popped over a dozen Jungle Boys packs ($200 packs) and quite a few other more expensive packs, including several from BeGone. Have very rarely seen the same kind of results from a $40 pack as a $200 pack, ** assuming** we chose wisely. Not every expensive pack is golden, still have to pick and choose.

Plan to run more Archive in the future, just gotta chew through a couple more Jungle Boys packs, and 4 or 5 of our own crosses first.

4 Likes

I like Archive. Have some Rainbow Belts 2.0 and Sherbadoug going in my 4x4 right now. Have no complaints. Did some of their pie face and it was easily the most dense, flavorful, and beautiful plant ive ever grown. Wanted to run the RB for a few years now but tbh the Sherb has me more excited

13 Likes

Archive is top notch in my opinion. One of the best and most consistent for quality genetics. They’re pretty much all a guy I know grows in his commercial grows. He had the original moonbow, rainbow belts 3.0, grimace OG, and a bunch of others. I really liked the moonbow. It had super frosty gold ball buds that were super easy to just finger trim after drying. I wish I’d have got a cut of that one.

6 Likes

Is it me or does rainbow belts eat the shit out of calcium in early flower? I havent had and ugly plant since i started growing. Maybe its because switched from sensi over to megacrop and back again lol. Maybe something didnt agree. Flushed this morning, will start anew tomorrow

4 Likes

Just smoked a bowl of pie face. Man. Been a while. Still so tasty. Cherries and nutmeg

2 Likes

PM me a pic. My buddy grew RB3.0. It fed like everything else. But everything likes more calcium almost. When I ran salts I always doubled the dosage.

4 Likes

RB 3.0

19 Likes

She was nice, and I liked growing her, but can only keep so many moms. Faceoff tends to pass on a nice high to most progeny ime.

2 Likes

Had anyone ordered by archive directly?
Is there a promo or bonus? Only to justify prices for myself.

2 Likes

I got Tidal Wave for a 100$, the prices of his gear is all over the place, I do respect him very much as I know he does hold the elite clones he claims, but I doubt he works his lines in order to get consistent results from the seeds he sell, so… I haven’t seen nothing anywhere that implies he is more than a pollen chucker, hes just starting from a better stock.
If you only make S1 or F1 you are not a breeder, I don’t care who says you are, your not.
Maybe luck is on his side, when I pop my pack I will be sure to know.

4 Likes

I ordered a couple packs direct 2 years ago, both were delivered fast. Rainbow Belts 3.0 and Sweeties.

1 Like

His worked lines cost more money. Nothing to do with potency or anything. More does not equal better. Just shows the effort involved :man_shrugging: You sure you aren’t thinking of csi? :joy: He’s done some line work too tho…

Rainbow belts is multiple pieces he built put together. He made moonbow by crossing zkittles with dosidos, found a plant in those and took it back to zkittles to make rainbow belts. Rb3.0 is rb x rb f2.

I got respect for Fletcher. He knows his shit and does put in work. That said, I don’t own a single bean from Archive :joy: tho I do have some face-off crosses from others.

10 Likes

Worked lines in terms of seed making, I know he made amazing plants, but to us as buyers are we gonna get actual worthy product at the end from his work ? To me it seems like a hit or miss again because when it comes to making seeds he is just a pollen chucker. CSI aswell.
Maybe they have worked a line of seeds that I’m unaware of where people get consistent results pack after pack, I just said I haven’t seen it.

1 Like

If you can tell me look dude, buy this strain from him, he made sure almost every seed is a reflection of the winner clone he made those from, and endless reviews view it this way, that’s breeding to me, to the customer who buy these seeds hoping to hit what the breeder intended.
When you take elite clone and just cross it or self it sure your odds of hitting will be greater than seeds from a lame clone, but still in the realm of hit and miss, that’s not breeding, that’s gambling.

4 Likes

Ive had consistency and quality in every seed ive popped from archive. That takes significant work. I’d ask if you could be more specific regarding what your problem is with him, but that would be arguing what your opinion should be and thats shit i dont get into.

5 Likes

Sounds like he’s never grown any and is throwing shade off of his presumptions instead of real life experiences.

Once you’ve grown some then come back and throw shade, or maybe positivity? Speculation on the negative side is crap unless you know for sure.

If you buy his regular lines, they cost more because that gives you a shot at his males and you doing your own pollen chucking on his work, thus the price increase.
Possession is 9/10s of the rule applies here…

Try out his Biohazzard.

4 Likes