DIY Seeds Separator

I take 50% of all buds for that kind of turnaround :rofl:

Although, if I offered that, I bet those Cali farms letting stuff rot on the plant would be all over it…

4 Likes

That one uses a different set of prints than he has in OP. I saw that one here recently but forget who posted it. Very interest to see how this one works for you. I would also love to get the prints. I need something if I am going to making all these seeds :rofl:

There is a mistake in the print on the OP sketch. I had to take mine back apart to get it right.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Wait…There is something better than the Black Sabbath Vol.4 LP.
This is hearsay. :star_struck: :star_struck: :rofl:

6 Likes

My ‘go to’ was the original Led Zeppelin but Black Sabbath Vol 4 was my #2:rofl: :+1:
Arguably the colors and artwork on BS V4 were more conducive to cleaning weed than the Zeppelin but the Zeppelin was usually more handy…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I have a mini tabletop seed winnower, that I got from Mr. Toad aka FilialFeel. Works great for small seed runs. :+1:t3:

19 Likes

Heheheh

9 Likes

I like that design as theres no vacuum involved. Wish I saw that first!

5 Likes

There’s gonna be a bit of a delay on my seed separator…had a few unexpected thing come up that’s been taking up most of my time…

Hopefully I can get at it this coming week! :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

2 Likes

I was just setting up to make a video of mine tonight…

19 Likes

You printed it!?!
:exploding_head: :+1:
Love the variable air flow baffle

Cheers
G

3 Likes

What size is it again? What size would the build platform have to be? I am looking at printer :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Straight BADA$$.

1 Like

:exploding_head: Straight BADA$$ 2.0!
I’m impressed! :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

You can only find things & answers here lol :ok_hand: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thats being printed on a 400mm x 400mm print bed. I use an upgraded Ender 3 printer with the “Ender Extender” kit. A stock Ender 3 is 235mm x 235mm print bed.

There are some larger format printers that have large print areas from the manufacturer. HIGHLY suggest you stick to Creality brand (or Prusa, but those are expensive!). Creality is solid, has a HUGE user base, and minimal issues.

The large maze is 340mm x 230mm x 70mm (just opened the file).

4 Likes

Ahh. You mean the “BigMike Valve” :smiley: I added it in case some didn’t have the same vacuum and needed to control air flow. Tested last night with a shop vac, and it works perfectly. Video to follow sometime today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Impressive…

2 Likes

And… it works… it works well!!!

ps. Do you know how wierd it felt spilling beans back INTO flower that had been deseeded already? LOL

Some seeds may make their way to the chuff side, you can adjust the vacuum with the slide valve, but for the most part those were the deformed / not fully formed seeds. Pretty much everything that made its way to the collection cup is a whole seed.

30 Likes

Says the video is age restricted and only available on YouTube…I hate YT!! Lol

Alaskagrown

1 Like

Due to the content I gotta age restrict or yt may have issues… I’ll change it but yt might delete.

Should be visible here now

5 Likes