Doc D cannabis seeds

Did you order all through his email ?
I didnt have an option for some of those crosses. Like Ive never heard of Kazzam. Hasnt been in the email for the last 2 months. Dont remember further. Some of those crosses look amazing but I wasnt offered :laughing: oh well. Gotta save for Mays list anyway.

Also have you found any more info on the Hawaiian Web ? Specifically a pic ? I know its a mutant leaf pheno, but I have no clue what it looks like. I cant find anything using Google or searching IG. Sounds like a sweet strain to cross with.

Have fun with all those beans :laughing:
:v:

7 Likes

Yes!! From the monthly flyer, except the Kazzam.
Don’t think this one is available now, maybe down the road. You could always ask.
Kazzam is a remix (Vietnam black 32 (Bodhi’s cut) x Headbanger), which I won in an OG server fund Auction.

HAWAIIAN WEB? No pics found yet, but,I will see and share some soon!
Searching Hawaiian Heirloom strains turned up this Duckfoot,

Duckfoot is an unusual Hawaiian strain that maybe in the lineage???, only an assumption, but looks a likely candidate for some camo manipulation.

Happy growing, Dude

19 Likes

Nice collection!

I’d run some of the a5haze/thai crosses indoors. The velvet buzzsaw and/or nigerian rafiki would be at the top of my own list… I’d bet the stardawg cross would be good too. I mean they’re all gonna be good, but you know what I mean :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks Man,
I looking for some ear ringers with visuals,!! like some of the old school Gold bud used to do.

7 Likes

Okay cool. Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Yeah I tried looking uo the Hawaiian web as well and found the same info as you. I thought that wallys duck foot was from the Netherlands thou. They say the Hawaiian duck is native to Hawaii. Sooo Im kinda confused.
Im just hoping it is not the same mutation. Actually I dont even see how that would really be possible :laughing: the odds of that I think are ridiculous.
I asked Doc for some pics and he said he had some posted but hasnt been able to find them on his comp anymore. Hmmmm…the search continues.
Well what ever it is, It is hard to come by so take care of her :laughing:

4 Likes

Yah, The info on hawaiian duck was from leafly(no pics) , Like I say just assume the leaf trait is similar. WEBBED…Will see?
Post some Pics if you see some. Here is a link Ducks foot or wally duck if you don’t already have it. Didn’t get to read thru all of it, maybe more info there?

Peace

4 Likes

I visualized it as looking similar to Australian Bastard Cannabis. I can’t say for certain, but I think it might be along those same lines. It’s definitely not gonna look like a weed plant, of that I’m certain haha.

4 Likes

thats a mighty fine looking fella

3 Likes

like a Catholic church

4 Likes

@advancedbuffalo

:yum: musky basement, floral, soapy, church = Piff

It is a very unique smell and taste. Not like an overpowering, you suckin on an incense stick taste. But when you have it, and I hope you do, you will know.
If you have never tried it, and dont get the reference, it will smell and taste like nothing else you have ever had.

5 Likes

I absolutely love it. It’s one of my favorite terp profiles, and you are absolutely correct. Once you smell/taste it, it stays with you. Brings me back to younger years where everyone was always looking for “piff.” :handshake:

5 Likes

3 male Purple Unicorn x Dragon soul

And 1 female I think/hope.lol

16 Likes

Docs Ethiopian Banana x DE and bodhi Ethiopian heirloom banana pheno x omg afghani
Is the EB cut doc uses from the same line as bodhi EHB
Does anyone know if this autoflowering trait carries over to @Doc.D s cross?

Need a plan Stan…
Guidance necessary, Thanks

7 Likes

Reading about all these awesome crosses as a European makes me :confounded: :sob:. I even signed up for his newsletter, talk about masochistic tendencies :smile:.

8 Likes

I’m like 99% sure it’s the same plant. Doc and Bodhi do a lot of sharing.

7 Likes

It is definitely the same cut, I have seen it written a few times on doc d’s promos as ethiopian banana (bodhi’s cut).

Only one pheno flowered under 18/6. The autoflower trait was not like a ruderalis. It was like a more intense version of the classic photoperiod trait of showing sex when the plant is root bound. It took like 5 months for this to show up, and it only happened when the cut was very mature and getting very root bound.

I should also mention that when it was clearly fully flowering, I moved it to the flower tent to make room in veg for more plants.

I wouldn’t worry about this trait interfering with your plans. I was still able to keep mother plants, I just had to flower them whenever they got root bound.

I think you would be unlikely to find this trait in a hybrid with a modern line optimized for indoor growing. The one pheno I found may have even been a statistical fluke.

I wouldn’t worry about the autoflower trait showing up, and I wouldn’t bank on finding any plants with the trait either.

11 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, @zephyr
Want to run the EB outside and pot size became an issue after reading your post.
This Fl summer is long and hot!! Wish I could just put them in the ground.
Anyway, Thanks for the speedy reply. You guys are top notch!!

Grace and Peace

3 Likes

May 2021 - mailing list

Welcome to the April mailing list…

If this is your first time receiving this list, thanks for subscribing! I hope this will be a more direct form of communication for those that wish to grow my seeds. I’ll have monthly updates on upcoming projects and information regarding seeds I have available.

Once again I would like to mention my two outside vendors, shoe at headiegardens.com (password:muffcabbage) and labyrinthseedco.com … be sure to visit their sites and give them some love…

What’s happening…

The newest Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani hybrids are now available on the pre-release list. These hybrids will be great lines for anyone who hates staking and training their plants. You can expect the very robust structure of the afpak male to shine while allowing the high, aroma, and flavor of the mom to come through in the final expressions. Most lines will produce plants that come in two sizes, a smaller robust frame with more afpak dominance, and a larger well structured frame with more of the mothers traits present. This gives the grower a choice in selecting a plant size that best fits their growing environment. You can expect flowering times on larger plants to mirror the original mothers used in the cross, while shorter phenos typically finish a few weeks faster.

A5 Haze/Thai BX pollenations are underway and will be ready for the July 1st mailing list. This will include more Bandaid Haze ix 3.0, Choco Trip x A5 Haze/thai bx, Zang!, Wat Pho, Nigerian Rafiki… along with a handful or two of new projects. I’ll be sending many of these remade lines to vendors in the hope to make these lines available to international customers.

And finally… I’m excited to announce my Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai reproduction and hybrids are underway. Lemon Thai has always been some of my most memorable smoke… I love the zippy, feel good, life affirming high that gets my mind and body moving. I hope to spread this line far and wide to be sure it’s around for another 10 years. I have 32 individuals that will be searched and used to create this reproduction including stock from Motarebel Lemon Thai F3, Bodhi’s Lemon Thai 35 cut, and two packs of Loosh’s Lemon Thai F4 (via bodhi’s F3’s)… If all goes as planned you can expect some Lemon Thai around September.

Have a great month everyone!!

FREEBIES FOR MAY (while supplies last):

• Spend over $120 - get 11 regular White Haze x Dragon Energy seeds

• Spend over $150 - get 11 regular Ancient OG x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani seeds

• Spend over $300 - get 11 regular Genius Thai (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

Magic Spirit Seed Co. - $60 per pack, 11 regular seeds (buy 3 packs, get 1 pack free)

• Black Energy - Black Triangle x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Dragon Temple - Temple (SSH x William’s Wonder) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Mexican Melon - Mexican Death Sativa x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Raspberry Thunder - Goji Razz (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

* Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 - Bandaid Haze f1 no.7 x A5 Haze/Thai bx - out of stock, back in july

• Wat Pho - Temple (SSH/Williams Wonder) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Zang! - Vietnam Black (164 kiona cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Velvet Buzzsaw - White Haze (The White x Org. Haze) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Nigerian Rafiki - Nigerian Haze (e.T. cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Broadkaster - Girl Scout Cookies forum cut x A5 Haze/Thai bx - Low Stock

*** Strawberry Fog - Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Outer Limits - Sour Diesel x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Dragon Hammer - Dragonsoul (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

Pre-Release- $30 per pack, 11 regular seeds (buy 3 packs, get one free)

*** Bandaid Haze f1 no.7 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Zang (Vietnam Black x A5 Haze/Thai bx) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Nigerian Haze (e.T. cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Mullumbimby/Oaxacan x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Bandaid Haze ix 1.0 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Broadkaster (GSC x A5 Haze/Thai bx) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Blue Triangle (Blue Dream/Triangle Kush) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Chem D x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Triangle Kush x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Purple Pakistani x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Chem 91 SKVA x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Rude Boi 7 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Purple Punch x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Strawberry Milk bodhi’s cut x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1 Male)

• Bandaid Haze f1 no.7 x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1 Male)

• Purple Pakistani x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1 Male)

• Bananastan x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1 Male)

• Killer A5 Haze x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1 Male)

17 Likes

Definitely going to be picking up the lemon thai when it releases.

7 Likes

Yeah, there’s a few things on the May list that I’m interested in, but I’m gonna save my money (for once) and wait on those, too. Those and the Choco Trip cross.

8 Likes