Doc D Chocolate Blitz; Freeborn Yesca x Jaro f3; Relic/Professor P/Dynasty Grapefruit f3; and (1) Bodhi Hasplant D

Oh, never mind the above stuff. I clicked on that thread just now and the first post I saw was about the “transgressive NL markers” or whatever and audibly laughed, didn’t read any of it and came back here haha.

I mean, we could gang up on him if you want to. I don’t really feel like it, although I do always love that whole,”Oh, I’m just a nube here, I don’t know how these fancy weed sites work. I’m CERTAINLY not posting here to coattail off of somebody else’s work in an effort to drum up interest in my own.”

Edit: Never mind. I did it. I couldn’t help myself.

10 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a Lions NFC North championship, which they’re in a perfect position to deliver Christmas Eve (tomorrow at the time of writing). Any playoff wins are gravy for this season IMO. I almost want to see the Lions host Stafford and the Rams at Ford Field—hopefully to show Stafford they don’t need him for a playoff win. :rofl:

6 Likes

You guys are coming across as bitter and jealous. My confirmed tetraploid Spirit Hashplant has red petioles which is an ultra rare and valuable recessive trait traced back to the mother of the ghost og.

There may be a few seeds because I had some light interruptions so I’ll be auctioning any seeds I find. It’s important to remember if you’re under 75 you’ve never had ghost og.

19 Likes

Damn. I really thought I was coming across douchey and obnoxious, not bitter & jealous. I’ll have to try harder.

6 Likes

I think we’re all a bit jealous of the elusive red petioles.

Those monologues read to me like someone is pulling paragraphs from Chat GPT, translating them to another language and then back to English.

19 Likes

Dude… I didn’t wanna bring that up haha. But how cool would that be? At the start of the season, I was like,”This is the year where we just start a shitload of rookies, get some experience, a high first-rounder for once and then next year…” haha. I’m pretty shocked, actually, how good the Rams are. If it weren’t for Demeco Ryans, I’d be banging the drum allllllll day for McVay to win coach of the year.

And I still might haha.

But yeah, that’d be pretty funny if the Rams and Lions met in the postseason.

I’d put money on that.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I wish I had a smart-ass comment in response to this, but there’s really no need and I can’t come up with one anyway. Classic. Maybe I should bookmark that haha…

Dude, that’s actually what I was kind of getting at when I said how there was a time when I could’ve told you what polyploids were, but then I forgot. It’s like,”Yeah, I read a shitload of stuff about growing weed, too. And then I started growing it.” Haha.

9 Likes

That was a good one, too haha. It’s why I can only deal with OG and nothing else. I have no clue how y’all deal with RIU and all of the other weed ones, combined with the “regular” social media stuff haha. Like,”Yes, that’s what it is, I’m bitter and jealous and it has nothing to do with the fact that you’re just a moron. I’m jealous. And bitter.” haha…

6 Likes

I don’t do other social media either because I’ve been in a prohibition state up until a few weeks ago. Still no real desire to join up but maybe one day I’ll get bored enough. I only visited the B thread on RIU and thought ICMag was pretty good for a while too. I’ve read that the political section on RIU is chaotic but I’ve never really noticed any issues with the b thread, other than it being inactive lately.

You guys bullied him into deleting all that valuable information, I hope you’re proud of yourselves.

8 Likes

I just meant “regular” stuff like Facebook and Instagram and shit. I can’t even tolerate that stuff anymore.

What?!? No!!! No. You can’t be serious. It’s gone?

Well… That’s how quickly that can happen, I guess haha. I will say this, though: that’s why I always look at who “likes” certain posts, because the people who know, know.

6 Likes

The only tolerable thing about social media like instagram is that I can curate my content. So I only follow people who have similar goals/mindset and I only let people follow me who seem to have similar mindset.

I’m kinda excited to see Hendon Hooker in next year’s preseason. He’s the sort of mobile QB Goff wishes he could be and I think the sort of QB that Ben Johnson would love to scheme around. I heard the other day Ben Johnson would consider a head coach gig for $15mil/year, which would put him in the top 10 highest paid head coaches—but may also mean he’s not planning to leave Detroit quite yet.

6 Likes

I like how his defense was that he was posting pics of Wookie…but he actually meant Wookie crosses that he was trying to link back to Soma’s Lavender for his own breeding purposes. And then his next post was talking all about trying to recreate a new NL that was somehow also linked to Bodhi in some extremely obscured tangential way.

7 Likes

That’s about how much all of them get. I read a while back about how nobody REALLY knows how much the head coaches make, but $15million per year is right in line. They said in that same article that Bellichik was maybe getting 25.

Ben Johnson’s gonna get hired next off-season by somebody (if I were the Chargers, I’d pay a lot more than 15 just to assure his services), which sucks for the Lions. And their fans haha. That dude is a bad-ass, for sure. He somehow extracted something from Jared Goff that even McVay couldn’t haha!

I mean, I watched him light up the SEC last year. And everybody said,”Oh, well, it’s just the scheme, he’s not that good…,” and then Tennessee looked, uh, not real awesome this year. My Gators even beat them haha! You gotta figure Hooker had something to do with last season.

I dunno if the Lions are ready to start moving off of Goff just yet, though. I mean, you know more than I do, I don’t read too much Lions stuff haha, but he looks good! If y’all had just a little bit better defense… Goff could probably get it done.

But I know what you mean haha. I wanna see Hendon in the preseason, at least.

Is that what he was saying? Haha… I missed all of that.

7 Likes

I listen to this song in June haha, love it. That album is the shit.

Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays to y’all. Each and every one.

16 Likes

You beat me to it! Ha! Merry Christmas y’all and happy birthday @minitiger!

10 Likes

Aw, thanks, dude! You, too. Not the birthday part, but the other stuff haha.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas brotha :santa: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Happy birthday!!

7 Likes

Thanks, dude. My existential crisis that’s just a constant thing kinda got ramped up to 11 for the past month or so leading in to today, but as I drove back from the liquor store this morning haha, I said to myself,”You know what? Fuck all that. This is gonna be a great year.”

Hope you (and everybody else) have a great day, today and every other day.

16 Likes

New grow log’s been posted. And it didn’t take me very long at all to write the intro, either haha…

Just kidding.

13 Likes

Since the new log’s been started, I just wanted to wrap this one up with some “final thoughts” haha. Or A final thought, anyway, which is that my favorite from this grow is absolutely the Chocolate Blitz #2, the only one that didn’t herm. Those flowers have been in jars for three-and-a-half months now and they’ve definitely improved since I wrote the smoke report. And I liked them a lot when I wrote the report haha.

It’s almost like a “better” version of my favorite Bandaid Hazes. Still stony, still happy, but more chatty and with a little more “get up and go,” but not so much that I have to get up and go haha. Seems like it’s gotten way more giggly the last month or so, too. It’s great, great weed. It just sucks that anybody who’s thinking about growing them has to look out for herms, but other than that, yeah, fucking awesome weed.

Besides the occasional pre-bedtime bong rip or two of the Yesca x Jaros, the #2 Chocolate Blitz is the only thing I’ve been smoking and the only thing I’ve wanted to smoke for the last, like, month, if that helps haha.

Anyway… On to the next.

21 Likes