Does AJ’s Sour Diesel herm? Predominant smell?

:thinking: and a business that only cares about profit should? I haven’t seen a dispo bud across the country that was better than bags I’ve bought off the street from dudes growing in their closets or basements. Much less my own crop.

For sure viroids and fake cuts. Not sure I buy into “genetic drift”.

8 Likes

Huh? What are you talking about?

3 Likes

First of all, genetic drift is feasible as far as I know. It’s being brought up because the two ECSD cuts are claimed to be different due to genetic drift.

Does it really matter? There are several nice seed lines, there are a at least a few nice diesel cuts, just find what you like best.

I will say, AJ’s is a pita beyond other chems and diesel/sour. But, grow it in salts with higher nutrient level 1500+ ppm in hydro and coco and bump calcium and N a little and they’re good usually.

2 Likes

Are you on crack?

3 Likes

Genetic drift can also explain two seed plants differences! Just saying

Sounds like corporate canna who seems to forget they’re using people to grow it also.

Only smokes fda registered!! Doesn’t smoke

3 Likes

Doesn’t smoke weed you mean…

1 Like

Yes. There’s no federal involvement. You can’t even use certified organic, because it’s a federal program

2 Likes

The implication was buddy is smoking other gear :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy: I assumed the crack statement was factually correct

3 Likes

It’s been a while since we’ve seen a good troll post. This dude is ok, but a little lazy. He’s no Boron guy! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

I didn’t have any issues with AJ’s, she grew like a charm and produced some really nice buds. Variegation went away when I lowered her LED light levels and I incurred no herms… but I hardly ever get herms. I don’t put a plant in flower when she isn’t healthy, green-stemmed, and growing robustly… I see people with purple stems and distressed looking plants who constantly get herms and seemingly blame it on everything they grow without recognizing or considering the plants health.

6 Likes

Pretty sure that’s exactly who he is… or was, at any rate. :stuck_out_tongue: This one didn’t last too long, mods are on point today.

8 Likes

It was gone pretty fast after I flagged it

2 Likes

Im super late to this whole thread and kinda new here but where are y’all finding legit cuts at ? I see so many but never know who to trust and don’t wanna spend a lot of money of fakes specifically referring to a real Sour D cut

Cloney Soprano

1 Like

I’ll second Clooney :+1:

1 Like

Person on overgrow or website sorry lol

1 Like

He’s not the only source but he’s the easiest and most reliable to simply let you know.

1 Like

Google cloney soprano, i don’t wanna seem like a shill, the mods hate that

To link the website I’d have to make an high effort post and no offense but i don’t wanna lol

1 Like

you’re good lol I found it thanks.

1 Like