Dog Shit experiences? šŸŒ

Itā€™s not a dogshit strain, per-se, but I grew a bunch of Conscious genetics Orange Cheesecake and it was straight dog poo smelling. Small plants, which I didnā€™t keep because I thought they were too small but they have the most satisfying full-body buzz of all my nuggs and I will definitely be growing more next time I have space.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, it probably almost seemed like something was wrong with the plant, only to be pleasently surprised lol

Iā€™ve had the pnw dog shit budā€¦ that stuff was everywhere in 90s. Dank shtty stony ass weed. Loved it.

7 Likes

Oh nice, I had never heard of it before then. I only remember a bunch of Mexican brick weed :hot_face:

I donā€™t really want to start another thread, but I while we were talking about ā€˜badā€™ smelling strains, has anyone ever tried Cheetah Piss? I saw it the other day for sale and the description made it sound awesome.

1 Like

I had just gotten a cart of that from a buddy to try andā€¦ The name is accurate. I donā€™t really like it but it is cookies too so thatā€™s figures for me :joy:

A cart of cheetah piss?

1 Like

@HolyAngel okay nice, so the buzz wasnā€™t great then?

1 Like

@Forest_Organic haha dang that sounds funny

1 Like

The flavor is a bit off-putting.

And yeah buzz is trash like most cookies strains imo. Nothing going on and doesnā€™t last very long.

1 Like

Yes a cookies brand cheetah piss vape cart.

1 Like

Purple caper has a good one called Ice cream cookie, that shit smells like a rotten sock mixed with a little cheese an vanilla.

5 Likes

Oh okay I wondering about the taste too. As far as cookie strains go, I have to say, I grew some blue cookies (not mixed with blueberry, but actually Blue God) and it was one of the best I have ever had. It might just be a DNA and preference thing though.

2 Likes

I have had my eye on ice cream cookies for a while, but didnā€™t know it stank like that lol

1 Like

Itā€™s delicious, Iā€™ve even made crosses with it myself. Itā€™s definitely worth the 90$ price tag.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a cut still circulating in South Australia from the early 90ā€™s called Dog Shit, itā€™s not super solid buds but not larphy either, very orange in colour and stinks. Pretty sure it came from pre-sensi skunk lines. Maybe from Nevilleā€¦ Does this description sound similar at all to the PNW cut @HolyAngel. Basically has that old schools skunk look and structure that alot of stuff in the early 90ā€™s had. I love the smoke and taste personally

4 Likes

Yeah itā€™s crazy that so many strains from 20+ years ago still hold up today. So many people on here search hard for old strains like that because they were so good/so euphoric. I enjoy watching people on here accomplish their long goals of finding past treasures and keeping them alive.

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure I heard the dogshit clone is a nl5/haze , I have a mystery strain that came to me as a og but grows nothing like og and smells of dog poop but in a sweet dank hard to explain way. It doesnā€™t taste like it though but rather tastes of sweet skunky kush with zero lemon or lime attributes.
The nugs are as described not dense but not fluffy either , light green nugs with dark orange hairs.

4 Likes

Edit in: Goodshit from CSI Dogshit x chem 91 bx2
Dogshit from last run
Pheno1
Stretched 1.5 x
Resinous, some spindly, foxtail, chem leaner, also lil musk, great day time smoke, too much, will lay you down

Pheno 2 , chunky colas, light garlic, slight chem, sweet back end, light musk

Sorry Description change with pallet
Made some crosses with her too, got from CSI ā€œGoodshitā€ Dogshit x chem 91 bx2
This is what CSI post about the Dogshit clone he has

11 Likes

Hey, nice @Hapi! Honestly I thought this strain slipped through the cracks, so itā€™s nice to see it still being grown! Also very nice pics

1 Like