Dog Shit experiences? 🌝

The Dog Shit strain I remember was back in the early/mid 90’s and it had a very pungent odor reminiscent of actual dog shit. It was throwing out some incredibly sharp and pungent terpenes. Luckily, it tasted pretty good, despite its name. Sweet earthy fruit with a touch of skunk musk, it offers a nice balanced high.

Dog Shit is the offspring of Afghani x Colombian Gold x Purple Zacatecas x Cambodian.

For a real treat, get yourself a little Dog Shit and a little Cat Piss, grind them up and roll a joint and you will be pleasantly baked. Thankfully, neither one tastes like it’s name suggests. What a flavor that would be, huh?

8 Likes

Haha I call it Raining Cats and Dog (waste). Lol jk

2 Likes

I had a pheno of High Voltage that was dog shit.
First time i smoked it, i left to grab some food, came back to my room and spent half an hour looking for where my dog shat. Nope, it was the weed.
PPP x Acapulco Gold x C99.

NL5 crosses put out the most diverse smells.
I notice this too with BOEL Hawaiian
Durban x Skunk (which is also PPP) seems to be another line that throws out many strong smells.

So… who’s making NL5Haze x Skunk x Durban?

4 Likes

I just grew Purple Caper seeds Blackberry Fire outdoors. It is a great stone and high, the scent is just blah so far in cure.

Two front pots

13 Likes

Archive made a cross with it called Poochie Love ( PNW DogShit x FaceOff OG) that I grew outdoors a few years ago. I bought the pack and then had a buddy gain interest, so I sold it to him. When I grew the particular selection he had from clone outdoor I saw a lot of Afghan expression. When he grew it indoor it was gassy floral uplifting smoke. I liked it just didn’t like him using Canna.

Here’s a pic of said plant and a sample bud. It was the first time I grew outdoor after moving to Colorado.
Circa 2018

:smiley::v:

12 Likes

Notsodog loves the dog shit. He says it came from Michigan and was named electric boogaloo but the name was changed in the pnw. He thinks it’s nl haze and says it goes 12 weeks. It’s probably the only thing that goes 12 weeks that I’m considering running a cross of. Based solely on his recommendation

5 Likes

@MeowsTrapSeeds nice pics, why don’t you like Canna? I haven’t used, jw

For me many of these synthetic lines carry a taste that’s left behind even when flushed. Canna and Veg Bloom specifically.

2 Likes

Oh okay, I can understand that.

1 Like

Yeah PNW dogshit is good stuff. Nice balanced high, sativa head with no body tension. Smells like the primate house at the zoo. I’d describe it as tree bark mulch and crap.

It had a sweet flavor, but left my bong smelling weird like the bud smelled.

the cut is around still, but not easy for me to get. I see it in nursery menus available only to commercial licensees.

A few dispensaries stocked it and a lot of other old black market lines when oregon legalization started in 2015. But those heirlooms were quickly replaced with cookies hybrids on dispensary menus as consumer demand rapidly dictated everyone to stock only sweet smelling strains.

it does sound similar. the pnw dogshit makes kind of narrow triangle shaped pointed buds, and covered in tufts of orange hair. It’s not larfy, but definitely an old school sativa hybrid bud structure.

3 Likes

Sounds about right, it stank my pipe up for sure. Just crazy to think something so stanky could be so pleasant, and that pleasant surprise is what draws me to it haha

2 Likes

ive thought about getting his blackberry fire before, Urs looks great man I hope it cures out good for you!

2 Likes

Smokes “premo” all around. I see why it won 2nd best Indica 2016 Unique buzz n stone. I do hope it cures up better than the grimace I make when I wiff it.

2 Likes

Yes it looks good!

Dog shit experience? I stepped in it and it squished and smelled bad.

4 Likes

Haha that cracked me up!

2 Likes

Looks like it’s harvest time….

6 Likes

The Blackberry fire cures up with a nice terp scent after a couple months in a 1lb grove bag. I’m not good at describing terps unless it overwhelming like the blueberry muffin and indiana bubblgum.

3 Likes

Bodhi just released Electric HP over at GLG. I picked a pack up myself.

3 Likes

Yeah I bet those are going to be awesome, embrace the smell! Haha

1 Like