Draig and Lady Zandra's New Grow for 2023--

Happy New Year Hun!
You and the missus have a wonderful night!!
See you next year!!

2 Likes

Thanks Mike Happy New Year to you and yours buddy!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! Happy New Year to you and your lady Z also!

1 Like

OMIGAWD! Did it AGAIN! Am having some issues with my memory… being tested and new meds etc…
COMPLETELY forgot about this thread! The babies are doing well…so I’ll post photos tomorrow! For those of you that “pulled up a chair”…sorry for being such a crappy hostess…I could have AT LEAST provided snacks!!!

4 Likes

lol kiddo, someone once told me the memory is one of the first things to go…I can’t remember who
:rofl: :crazy_face: :wink:

3 Likes

wow just got caught up with this thread…wonder that black oger is spectacular… gonna just take a seat over in the corner behind misterbee and drool

2 Likes

LMAO…my Dad always said " good thing your memory goes before your junk stops working…at least then ya dont remember what it was for!"

5 Likes

lol never met the guy my dear Lady Z, but sounds like him n me woulda got along grand!

A sense of humor was required lol

3 Likes

Yep…he’ 86 and still a horn dog and would still be growing if my Mom weren’t so uptight and against it…he got us started with some clones and a vial of Hippy Trail seeds he got while in the artists/growers commune in the Ozarks! He stopped going when he was about 65…said " I’m too goddamned old to be running around naked, and sick of washing in a cold-assed stream!"

5 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s right, I seem to recall you mentioning the hippie commune life back on PS when chatting. Also that he got you started, I didn’t remember the strain though lol
Yep, the mind is gone lol you brought it back with the mention though lol

I’ll be 74 in 14 days, so, young compared to him lol

4 Likes

I would have given anything to grow up on a hippie commune with artists & cannabis growers. Where/when you’re born is just a roll of the dice

4 Likes

I was pretty sure it was you that mentioned the commune, not living there, but your pop, and him getting you started in growing. Or coulda been someone else lol My mind ain’t what it used to be…

2 Likes

I never went there…
My Mom is a super uptight prude… Dad left when I was 13 after both my grandparents died. He went through a midlife crisis and wanted Mom to do new stuff with him…she had zero interest (NEVER tries ANYTHING new) so he ended up with his Figure Skating partner (my step-monster) Though he never stopped loving Mom/Us-- it was a trying time for us all.
New Stepmonster was a hippy chick 20 years younger, who goy him into spending every Summer at the commune… they closed in winter due to no electricity or water. They grew/sold weed and did fancy Raku and stoneware pottery to pay for their needs.
She couldn’t handle when he could no longer do the things she wanted to do- so took everything they owned and left him homeless so she could go be a masseuse in California. He was roommates with some college kids I went to school with for a couple years, then she let him have the house back- but he had to pay off the mortgage she put on it.
It’s a duplex- so he let my Mom move into the other side and rent from him for less than she was paying for her apartment.
That was 28 years ago-- they’ve lived in the same house- different sides the whole time…they ae best friends, take care of each other, go out together, eat meals together etc… just can’t live together or they’d give each other a stroke.
He was doing hydroponics in the garage until Mom started figuring it out…so he brought us his stuff and stopped growing.

5 Likes

Yeah-- I was actually replying to Gonzo- and hit the wrong ‘reply’ button!
My brain-fog is really bad today… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yep-- you were right on the button!!! He brought us a tray of strawberry plants with 6 seedlings nestled between them so Mom wouldn’t know…and a big vial seeds… that was 2003 I think…

2 Likes

Now that is some crazy, sad & then toward the end kinda uplifting stuff right there. Wow. I guess it just goes to show you not all hippies are kind-hearted.

I get that feeling a lot at the local organic grocery store. There’s the smiling/light (almost like their floating) hippy who’s lovely to everyone. Then there’s the people in “Hippy Costume”. I try not to judge but I’ll just say it makes me sad.

I just wish people weren’t such uptight prudes. It’s like denying empathy, pleasure & kindness is our national sport. I really hope a surge in psychedelics & cannabis can alter our culture for the better.

Oh & I’m really glad you got your dad’s gear at least!
I got the fog everyday too :laughing:

4 Likes

Spent some of the afternoon trimming buds from 2 small auto’s we had going in our bedroom…trying out some new bud hangers I got…REALLLY love these things… definitely buying more!

Gorilla Glue #4 Auto and Cannaloupe Kush… both frosty as hell… the Cannaloupe looks flocked, and the Gorilla Glue sparkles like fairy dust/xmas glitter… Not the biggest yields, but flavor, smell and effect means more!!

Will harvest the Sour Diesel Auto and NL #5 Auto Next week…

15 Likes

Nice rig there cuz, awhile back during 2022 I picked up a 3pack of these. Similar, love em!

Only use this one when I have seeds to harvest lol

10 Likes

Just like the one I have. I do like the hanging rack.

2 Likes

Yep! Same clips too!
They have those hanging net ‘racks’ near here-- do you like them???

3 Likes