Ducks foot or wally duck

check out csi: Humboldt on Instagram bro, he is currently playing with a whole heap of abc :wink:

1 Like

damn @painted.forest.farms too … one of you aussies please source this i am dying to breed with it!!

edit: @painted.forest.farms collected the ABC beans himself and will be making it available in 2019

4 Likes

Not much of a looker but if shes sweet i’d give her a go :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll have to check my stash it’s possible I have some ducks feet for you !

1 Like

I do have two packs on my stash, i do really want to reproduce them by the end of the next year,anyway underground seeds has them for sale, really cheap prices kind of 25€ or so

Checked my stash I just have 2 seeds left but if you’d like them I’ll send them out just need a address !

5 Likes

Sorry legalcanada had spoke for them and there in the mail heading his way!

https://www.sanniesshop.com/ducksfoot.html
Sannie has them in stock and 20%off right now

2 Likes

Dunno about the Sannies duck, but ducksfoot is sometimes variable. If you get a good one, it’s usually a great one! Worth a try.

I love ducksfoot, and its many hybrids. It’s practically all I grow, both for its quality and its appearance.

3 Likes

Is it potent then? I’ve read alot of things saying otherwise… I’ve never seen it personally, it’s very unique

1 Like

@beacher

Depends which pheno you get. Here in Oz the wild stuff tends to vary dramatically. The Hawaiian variety is allegedly stronger. Mine is brutally potent – good as any fancy strain out there. I have an IBL of duck super autos that yield like original ducksfoot and absolutely hit like rhinos.

It annoys me greatly when people rag on ducksfoot. It has so much more to commend it than just its pretty camo qualities.

See…?

20 Likes

Looks beautiful! Good to know it’s more potent than people may think.

2 Likes

DaffyDuck thanks for posting such a fine specimen of the real duck! Didn’t realize there isn’t many places to acquire it!

Any chance your interested in the seed preservation section?

I’m sure there would be ALOT of interest having a twin of her in the back yard

2 Likes

Hi,

What is the seed preservation section?

Mine are all my own breeding, using a great duck specimen (now lost – unless the last two beans of it manage to sprout next year). I have three lines I’ve been developing over many years, and all are automatics.

I plan on resurrecting the original line (with some luck) by squaring an original mother and an F3 auto male to recover the photo version of this wonderful strain. I’ll work it till it’s close to the original duck. I may distribute some seeds to competent and worthy people when the project is done. I’m sure those ducks will put an end to all the nonsense going around about this beautiful varietal.

Otherwise, a breeding pal has developed a wonderful automatic version based on my work. The commercial batch is now being tested and should be available through him sometime later this year. That amazing strain doesn’t disappoint, and is fast to finish – 75 days seed to smoke!

No, it has nothing to do with me, and I don’t spruik for anyone. I’m just a breeder. I don’t labor for profit but for the love of it – and for the love of ducks.

My friend’s lovely line:

Cheers.

17 Likes

Sounds like you know your ducks here is the latest seed run the first post gives a run down of how it happens coop seed run !

Thanks shiska

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

I love that concept!

Yes, for the photo ducksfoot version – I will definitely be participating and sending testers out at F2. In fact, this brilliant innovation motivates me to get started on it – and soon as I finalize current projects, I will. This is a cool place you lot have resurrected here!

Cheers.

5 Likes

Glad I could be your motivation I’m looking forward to the ducks return ! Maybe shoot Sebring a pm and discuss further , He can help with the logistic end of things !

2 Likes

Soon as I get started, I will.

And, yes, I think folks might be very surprised of the quality ducksfoot can deliver, in every respect – potency, taste, yield, and good camo till they hit flower. They deserve a better place in the cannabis community than they currently have.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Thanks I had two seeds left and a member here was having troubles finding it ! Hopefully he finds what he was looking for have my fingers crossed they both sprout for him!

1 Like

Indeed. ::slight_smile:

2 Likes