Ducks foot or wally duck

Looking forward to seeing your next run of them. :sunny:

2 Likes

Well,

The current run will be the last for a while.

I already have three solid automatic IBL lines. I’m crazy about autos; they offer unique advantages. I love photosensitive strains also – and another challenge. I will indeed resurrect the original photo duck. I have the genetics, and I know well what the original should be.

I also know what ducks should not be. I don’t believe there are bad ducks, just some not as great as others, and growers that aren’t familiar with their needs. Perhaps I’ll start a thread when the project begins.

For now, this lovely lassie was a recent example of my core line, the mother strain so to speak, and much of her impressiveness, though not all, she owes her photo duck mother.

The photo mom was as impressive, and near bulletproof. Much can be said for webbed strains, besides some of the rubbish I read on various forums.

Cheers.

13 Likes

Those look pretty solid to me! Really cool looking plants bro!

2 Likes

hey @DaffyDuck you live in OZ? have you ever come across the aussie bastard cannabis / mongyweed / dizzy etc ? with the non serrated leaves

7 Likes

Yeah, we heard of it. Hard to find but it’s still out there. Meant to be total rubbish. Headache weed. Some have tried to breed the look of it into a better hitting something. No idea if anybody’s managed it, but to my mind, considering what a lousy smoke it’s meant to be, the trade-off ain’t worth it.

5 Likes

It’s each to their own. You praise the duck foot strains and people have exactly the same thoughts about that strain as you do about the Aussie bastard. I’ve not seen or tried either to be fair but I’d be willing to give either strain a place in my garden just for the stealth factor. Both are weird looking cannabis strains though :rofl:

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u

I’m interested in everything weird and potentially stealth. Suppose some of the indifference people have around here to the ABC comes from a breeder’s point of view. Besides it’s structure it has little to commend it. Ducksfoot, to the contrary, has merit on every point we rate cannabis by. It’s leaf structure is pretty, but almost inconsequential. The way legalization is spreading around the world, ‘camo’ varieties may become totally unnecessary, unless they can hold their own on all other parameters.

ABC seems too little on the table to me. Still, I wouldn’t refuse it a corner in the patch, given the chance…

Cheers.

4 Likes

A lot of growers go for rarity. I think that’s why ABC is so appealing to them. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, indeed they do.
I heard Emery bred seeds with it back in the day. Don’t know what came of it though…

5 Likes

@painted.forest.farms is growing a bunch of it on IG … should be doing a release soon

i just found @hybritech on IG is selling an ABC cross he’s made called Subterfuge 1 … supposedly high THC low CBD

5 Likes

Holy smokes!

Dude, I’m a believer! Gonna show this pic to some know-it-alls around here, that’s for sure. I’m getting in line for that release, and I’m glad to stand corrected on this one. Thanks for posting.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing it with us

3 Likes

Showed those ABCs to some know-it-alls around here. Wish I had pics of their faces. Anyhow, they jumped on it and went and got some of those beauties above. Hybritech gets thumbs up. Fast and guaranteed.

Later.

4 Likes

It was three fat leaves wasn’t it? Good garilla grow strain. Never smoked it though.
I did however like lowrider!

I remember Wally Duck :slight_smile:

EDIT: and the weed also

Wonder where @DaffyDuck ended up thought he was gonna do a duck run ?

1 Like

Wally Duck still posts at icmag. Not sure If he still works with the duck.

4 Likes

Hi

Ducksfoot on sannie’s shop is Underground seeds collective Ducksfoot (original 5th)

I’ll not post pics or something else … I don’t want make advertising … Our topic is already closes … !

Can not wait for friday and with our independence …

Ciao

4 Likes

did you ever grow the subterfuge from hybritech? any pics?

Best Wishes, Bro!! mucho Success !!!

1 Like