Dudeismology (part 1)

Cbizzle’s ‘I am the Walrus.’ Then you need to bury someone named… eh… Paul?..

2 Likes

Enjoi802’s ‘This will be about plants. And plant things, and making people smile, spreading love, and perhaps a merry brigade of fools.’ Hm… …a collab?.. Dudeismology is a great name! Where can I expect to see that project be announced?

3 Likes

Collaboration is always of the essence my friend!

2 Likes

I have gone a bewildered way on this. As at the moment, space is of concern, as well as the tides, so to excelsior.

These reservoir style mini octopot’s are to mimic what I do outdoors, albeit this is indoors. There is a thread Micro Octopot Grow that gave me inspiration, though I have used the larger octopots outside for a few years, this is what motivated me to configure my own, the dude way.

Now that the vessel is filled, and ready for it’s journey, we sit and wait, as it starts to take hold.

13 Likes

Hey hey! Plant pics making their way to the party now eh? Let me twist up a fatty loaded down with some flower, hash and rosin to celebrate :tada::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Btw, I fucking love your outdoor octopot idea. I may have to try one myself this year if I’ve got time with all the other projects and plantings :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Appreciate it. My Mel franks GDP run highlights them minimally, but they really do a fantastic job of helping my forgetful self.
Indoors they also have awesome applications Papalag : Chronicles of a mad hippie Or what a madman does with three tents, five octopots and a crap load of seeds as we can see in @Papalag thread. He does a killer job of slaying the indoor octopot arena. And there are a few others out there that like them.
I look forward to see if these will be successful.

6 Likes

Dudeismolology outrageous I love it the dude abibes

I’m in for the show got my robe on joint rolled beer in hand

:+1: dude

Paps
The gray haired bandito

3 Likes

I’ve seen a fair amount of folks run octopots in the past, just never outdoors. I love experimenting with my grows and keeping shit fresh, so I’ll have to give it a try. Hopefully I can give it a go this year but I’ve already got plenty of garden projects lined up so we’ll see how much I can get to. Thanks for the idea man

4 Likes

Now to clue you folks in. And this is perhaps not obvious to most. Dudeismology was brought to fruition from my good friend @ExSitu, if you would like to know more about our new friend. Which I hope he is ok with me openly sharing this. Than visit his website https://exsitu.bigcartel.com/.
There is much to be said about such a kind and humble being. But he has helped the world in many ways and can’t be thanked enough! I know that @bodhi has used some of his offerings to bring us some of his supernatural selections line.

As you can probably tell this will be a exsitu or off site preservation. I will be doing my absolute best to help preserve these genetics for the community, as well as for the future. I believe since the ice has been broken, we can start to look to much happier days for everyone ahead.

6 Likes

So the attempt straight in coco didnt work out as planned. They popped, stalled and browned. I did only try two of each. Seeing how we are in a new lunar calendar and the sickle moon is upon us. I am taking this time to try again. Ive used drzyme and tap water to wet the paper towels. And now we wait.

10 of II A
7 of II B

7 Likes

Keep goin Dude

Us dude and dudets never
give up

We’re with you

4 Likes

Summer is here, and all this other stuff went south quick, so here we going part 1 round 2!

5 Likes

Wow, interesting site. Interesting genetics, too.

1 Like

Again we had dud after dud. But I did get a couple to go.

Showen is III or 3 as it came to me labeled, and I look forward to it.
I also have some afghan 1 I think @George sent me and some uncle festers skunk 18 from @50State going, and then there’s one lonely blackwater cross from @SCJedi (also have the Nigerian sunshine x granny skunk going but that’s for something different)

10 Likes

Well. It goes afghan 1, bb, II b, and the beat goes on

8 Likes

3 Likes

I just came here to say…awesome opening statement!!! And nice plants dude.

2 Likes

It’s been a bit good to see you

NICE PLANT
:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Temporary respite.