Dynasty/Relic Seeds (Professor P)

Dynasty SSH f4:

29 Likes

Nice job! How long did she go and how tall did she get?

3 Likes

from 10 to 12.5weeks, they stretched from x2 to x4

here is Starduster:

25 Likes

Des*Tar Bx1:

24 Likes

Solilo Queen:

23 Likes

Instill have some solilo queen and destar bx in the fridge. I made some crosses with the destar that are pretty good. Mine looked the same as yours.

What smell did you get from the solilo queen?

3 Likes

Like rotten fruit, not bad, and very short flowering time, but was lacking potency.

4 Likes

I got some “velvet” smell from it, like fresh washed lilac colored bed linen lol sounds pretty weird but I can’t describe it better. Potency was not that strong but I found it to be a pretty nice daytime smoke when you need to function. Flowering time of 7 weeks I had.

Greetz

6 Likes

Exactly :wink:

4 Likes

Were the other one’s lacking potency at all? I know the Professor tends to breed for terpenes/smells/flavors more than anything else.

5 Likes

Looks great. :beers:

2 Likes

on allmost all seeds i poped from him was lacking potency, i poped this from his work(maybe i foget one or two^^):
Ms Universe, Solilo Queen,Kali Girl (aka Pineapple Fields), Dess*Tar BX1, Starduster, SSH…

still have a few from him to pop:
Caramel Cough, Caramel Candy Kush, Critical Mass f3, Spider Bite and maybe a few i forgot ^^

14 Likes

same reason ill never buy another pack from dynasty. mids at best.

3 Likes

Aw that’s kinda sad news. I kept a couple blue magoo bx3 packs and a pack of lime berry mega as that’s supposed to be one if not the most potent lines he has :thinking:

7 Likes

That’s for sure, feel like I wasted 500$ on his gear. I have the bx2(junk) and the lime berry mega but haven’t grown that. Don’t want to waste any space on his genetics anymore.

I really hate to say it but I would grow a cookies cross any day over his stuff, after growing his stuff before. At least It will get me stoned for 15 minutes.

4 Likes

damn :joy: :sweat_smile:

I know the blue magoo clone itself is pretty florally mids but was planning on maybe using it for some extra pain relief. It’s blueberry-ish.

I traded out everything else tho sans the Lime Berry Mega.

The Black River OG I got from Samwell, that used P’s Salmon River OG as the mom, is better than mids though.

1 Like

Yes it does make you cough, and we found it a bit bland.
I was growing Prof P starting back in 2010ish, I usually ran the gripe, and picked one or 2, to keep running. They were pretty diverse.
His Honey Badger Haze was my favorite, found 3 phenos, in 3 grips of beans over a couple of years.
One leaned to a cat piss smell, with a really good hammer type buzz. One would make very nice big cropper buds, stinky potent, and sat a few folks right down. The 3rd, my fav, smaller plant, but very potent, like some folks, would hit it 2-3 times then pass the rest of the evening.
Salmon River, delicious, potent, easy to grow out.
For me, it was price, I fell out of desire for them. But I loved his work.

6 Likes

His pineapple fields is half a joint then “get under the blanket and think about that kid you tripped in third grade” shit for me.

I keep my tolerance low intentionally, but the PF hits harder than any other gear I have grown and smoked thus far. Not saying I grow any special cultivars, probably mids to many. Some seedsan freebies, DLA 9 from bohdi, Blueberry Muffin from HSC, and 2 years of PF. We shall see how the Consumption x Choc thai from AKBB stacks up.

10 Likes

was for sure blueberry smelling. really didnt feel/care for the high. if there was one. i love tk and her crosses which could be why i feel the potency isnt there. but ive grown alot of things without tk that hit way harder than the blue magoo bx2. i have some of those salmon river og as well. i may one day reach in and grab a bean or 2 of his to sprout but at the moment none of his gear is up high on the list.
Birds of paradise (kali snapple x blue heron)
blueberry starfighter magoo (blueberry starfighter X blue magoo bx2)
blue goose (goose bay blueberry X blue magoo bx2)
blue magoo bx2 (blue magoo x blue heron)
caramel candy kush (bubba kush x ms.universe)
lime berry mega (megafauna x huckleberry 5)
moose and lobsta v2 (kali snapple x oregon huckleberry 2014)
salmon river og (bubba kush x blue heron)
i should have grabbed anyone elses genetics, i feel.

3 Likes

I have never grown Dynasty myself but I have had some Dynasty strains i’ve bought. One was pineapple fields and the effects were very vibrant and trippy but it was grown like shit and needed a lot to get to where I wanted to be. Also had a Salmon River OG which wasn’t very potent. I know he breeds for medicinal qualities. He has other lines that are for potency. Anything blue heron/magoo is medicinal. I’d definitely recommend pineapple fields though just for the effects.

6 Likes