Dynasty/Relic Seeds (Professor P)

Yeah I hear this. I don’t care for the florally flavor either. Literally just wanted it for the medicinal qualities.

I love TK too! but if she’s your minimum potency metric, you’re gonna be tossing most strains into the trash :joy: the better Appalachia cross plants are usually my potency metric. Not mids at all, 1.5hr minimum high time, but no where near TK

2 Likes

I hope your able to find what your looking for!

I’m a huge fan of H&L now after growing out a single appy f3, and green crack bx. He’s got my money any day. I just got the sex test back on his skyline, hoping to run her in a month or 2.
Smoking some of the fuzz(bodhi chem x appy) right now.

2 Likes

Noticed a comment on his IG asking what his most sativa strain would be in this drop, Professor P responded with “Pineapple Pastures” which is apparently “pineapple fields 703 x exodus cheese bc1”

I find this interesting because he crosses most of his nostalgia strains with PF, but he sends them out as freebies with every pack. Cough came with cough x PF, same with SSH.

Makes me wonder what about these beans warrant a name of their own?

4 Likes

Fuck I’ve been on the fence on getting some magoo seeds since I can’t find the clone anywhere, back when I first tried it I think Tony Green grew it out and it was phenomenal smelled and teasted like straight blueberry jam and muffins, yeah it wasn’t narcotic like TK and a lot of other crosses but for me she is definitely better than mids.

6 Likes

Also, the Blue Magoo BX3 is more potent according to all I’ve read…

3 Likes

I’ve read the opposite. I think it comes down to luck of the beans.

3 Likes

I believe someone finding a stronger better cut was the reason for the BX3 being made

3 Likes

There’s a couple Pineapple Fields crosses out there but you’re right, not many named packs. I’ve seen the PF x Blue Heron and PF x Ms. Universe crosses for sale. It’s gotta be good!

I’ve been reading a lot about Bodhi’s A11g f3 lately and the “ psychedelic pineapple mind cheetos” description.

I know crossing a pineapple strain w/ a cheese strain won’t necessarily give you “pineapple cheese” aromas, and I know smells and effects don’t go hand in hand, AND they’re completely different genetics… but I’ll be picking up a pack of the Pineapple Pastures with hopes of getting some ‘psychedelic mind fire’ lol.

:joy: I got some dispo Megafauna recently that had a similar effect.

It’s been awhile but Blue Magoo is one of my favorites. If I smoked it right before bed I would lay down and get these full body waves of euphoria. That was 10+ years ago so who knows if it’ll have the same effect now… but I have a couple packs of the bx3 to look through.

4 Likes

Yeah the deal was, Proffesor P had made the bx3 a couple times but didn’t like what was coming out of them so he never released it. Spent years looking for the right male. Then, someone who had bought packs of the bx2, found a phenomenal male that was putting out bangers. So he offered it to back to Professor P. P agreed and crossed it back to the clone for the bx3 and was finally happy with it.

I am pretty sure he said the bx3 is more potent than the clone only.

7 Likes

I still have a pack of Blue Magoo BX2 I am looking to play with some day.

11 Likes

I wonder if the stronger different high people talk or from the pineapple fields are from the high ocimer terpene as the dominate terp. This is passed down from the kali Snapple he said, anyone grab the kali sample bx2? I was looking at those

5 Likes

Yea I grabbed a pack.

2 Likes

Blue Goose

12 Likes

Deep Space Cheese (Starship x Cheese Bx1) freebie from the recent Fruit & Cheese drop I had 3/4 pop with a 48hr h202 soak

9 Likes

Here are my Dynasty Mochalops. Was a bit disappointed in the germ rates. Had a few that didn’t pop and only got 3 fems out of a whole pack but the other one wasnt worth keeping. These two are very similar in structure and lean heavily towards the Chocolope, which im excited about because its my all time favorite sativa dom strain.
Very easy plants to grow. This is my first time growing in coco and never transplanted them out of these tiny 1 gallon pots and they are bushy little beasts. I can only imagine how big they’d get in larger pots.
Im pretty bad at describing smells, but right now they both have this musky, melon baby poop / dirty diaper thing going on.

19 Likes

16 Likes

Blue Goose getting her fade on ~ BB terps for days.

14 Likes

Mochalopes are pretty much at full saturation. I’ve noticed they arnt uptaking as much water so I’ve started reducing ppms. I’m getting strong orange Creamsicle vibes from the one on the left. The right one is a lot frostier, but i don’t care as much for the terps on that one.

16 Likes

Better pic of the Mochalope. I might hold onto this one for another round or two.

19 Likes

Final night with this girl. Mochalope v3 getting the chop tomorrow. Im really debating about trying to reveg her. Wish i would of took cuttings. This was the smaller of the two plants i had going, but this plant has an underlying skunkiness and earthiness the other one was lacking. She is extremely greasy and resinous. Despite bad germ rates and a bunch of male plants to yank, im very happy with how this turned out.

20 Likes