Dynasty/Relic Seeds (Professor P)

Shes a fucking beauty, great job

4 Likes

Thanks dude. Hopefully she smokes as good as she looks.

2 Likes

I would hope so! Please post a smoke report after shes cured

3 Likes

My mochalope got a haircut today. Got rewarded with some monsterous hippie hand gernades. This pheno defiantly leans more on the afghani side. Super skunky and dripping with resin. Gonna keep this one around!!!

20 Likes

Nicely done :muscle: looks great!

1 Like

I’ve been growing dynasty for a cpl years now and everything has been high quality. He did start breeding for medical patients which could be why the thc potency isn’t always thru the roof like alot of the stuff created for the dispos. I personally like that he doesn’t jump on the bandwagon to just make profit.
Anyway, onto the pics
Berry blackout

Honey badger Haze

Huckleberry meringue

20 Likes

I love Dynasty and Professor P…been growing his gear since the very beginning…15+ years now.

Got quite the seed stock from him my favorite being his very limited release Mt Hood Huckleberry F1. Was actually never meant to be released as was only a building block for his Oregon Huckleberry seedline…be he absolutely knocked it out of the park with the Mt Hood!!

Good luck on your journey!

Alaskagrown

15 Likes

Is this the Oregon afghani x chocolate rain f2 version? Any chocolate/coffee smells ?

4 Likes

Yes, and unfortunately no coffee, chocolate smells as of yet. Hopefully it comes out in the cure, but im getting a dline cut of chocolope sent to me which is my all time fav that has all the chocolate/ coffee smells. Should be here today

6 Likes

very nice… yeah I got a pack of the mochalope that uses the chocolate rain f2 dad. hoping to find something super chocolatey.

4 Likes

It’s a beast of a plant. Super easy to grow. Ive got a few more to pop in the future

2 Likes

im wondering if f2’ing is necessary to find the chocolate, I think I read somewhere that the Oregon afghani is really dominant in crosses, so finding chocolate in the f1 might be hard…

1 Like

Currently flowering kali snapple bx2, Grapefruit Kali snapple and lemon lollipops, 2 of each. Have 3 pineapple fields in veg.

4 Likes

Another shot of the berry blackout

12 Likes

Salmon river og branch. I had a lot of tent dramas so she’s probably not at her best but these would have to be the hardest, most dense buds I’ve ever grown. Looking forward to smoking it in a week or two. Love Dynasty. Have a sock em cookies seedling currently. Only 1/5 germed unfortunately but that’s not entirely unexpected/unprecedented with the long, hot journey that seeds have to make to get posted to me down here. Hopefully a girl!:grin:

13 Likes

Anyone run the GooChee strain (Blue Magoo x Exodus Cheese Bx1) from Relic genetics?

I wanted to run a Blue Magoo hybrid, and had to make a choice between Blueberry Iced Cream (Blue Magoo x Emerald City Cookies) from Red Eyed Genetics; or, GooChee from Relic.
So, I decided to go with GooChee because I’m a fan of Exodus Cheese strain; this sounds like a nice combo indeed. (also, could be reminiscent of a “Blue Cheese” perhaps - which is a classic in it’s own right).

I’ve heard mixed reviews regarding the Blue Magoo - but it contains two of my favorites list: DJ Short Blueberry and Williams Wonder. I’m a big fan of 90’s genetics, and just couldn’t resist this combo!

7 Likes

Haven’t grown Goochee yet but a guy on the Dynasty discord was raving about it:

9 Likes

oh-wee, that GooChee looks nice! So happy you posted the update - because i was unsure when I was deciding on the beans…and nice to see some actual grower feedback. It’s not always easy to make a decision based on the internet descriptions - so many vendors/breeders talk their genetics up (I’m sure you know what I mean…haha…). But the update you posted gives a real world review from an actual buyer/customer, along with their results. Very much appreciated.

Also, I’ve heard the legitimate “Exodus Cheese” exhibits deep leaf serrations - as mentioned in the above post. It’s definitely a good sign that the reviewer mentions this; thumbs up for Relic - using a real deal cut of Exodus Cheese.

4 Likes

@Tomahawk Did you already pick this up? If not, US Seed Hub has it as a freebie with some packs. If you don’t like the pack it’s coming with I’m sure you could request it with another dynasty pack. Also, some packs are on sale for 96.00 and then an extra 20%. Two dynasty packs for under 80 is tough to beat genetics wise IMO

2 Likes

Happy to help! And yeah, it’s a good time to be alive. Super helpful seeing grow/smoke reports and there aren’t a ton of people on OG growing Dynasty/Relic.

The male in the Goochee is an Exodus Cheese back cross that they’ve kept for over a decade apparently. Outcrossed to Skunk #1 then bred back to the Cheese cut. I guess they lost the Ex cheese cut years ago but still have that male. Gotta be special to keep a male that long.

For sure! I was reading something earlier today that said something like “This high THC strain will take you straight into a state of euphoric bliss”. Yeah, ok… haha

2 Likes