Dynasty/Relic Seeds (Professor P)

Have you allready tried the ssh1998?

1 Like

No, I havent grown the seeds out yet.

2 Likes

Sprouting some blue magoo bx3 - planning to find a nice male or two for f2s and using on some clones. Some traits Im looking for from professor p’s rec: long petioles, fresh blueberry stem rub, stretch indica structure. Psyched to cross it with archive blueberry cut, blue dream, lavender jack and some kushy types.

9 Likes

@WhiteBoyRick grew a few of those out last year and I’m still sitting on two or three packs of them.

10 Likes

Sounds about what I’m expecting. Really good flavor - hopefully reminds me of some dank I had growing up and consistent. Should make it easy to pick a couple good males with the bx3 consistency to make some seeds with these clones before I let some go.

3 Likes

Deep Space Cheese (Starship x Cheese Bx1) second pic is start of week 6

23 Likes

I’ve just recently bought some packs of relic and dynasty. Don’t know when I’ll get to grow them but will be checking in to see everyone’s grow.

5 Likes

I got 4 packs of the Pineapple Pastures. I forgot I had already bought 2 packs a while back, and ordered 2 more.

13 Likes

@jimihendrix1942 Perhaps you’d fancy a trade for another professor P strain? :man_shrugging::rofl:

2 Likes

Whaaaaat!? Where did they come in stock?

2 Likes

Nah, Id really like to keep them.
I got these a couple months ago.

Chitown seeds has them on sale.

PINEAPPLE PASTURES REGS PLUS DYNASTY FREEBIE

$130.00 Original price was: $130.00.$111.80

5 Likes

May I have an updated discord link

1 Like
6 Likes

Hi guys he runs auctions on his discord.
250$ for 4 packs roughly.

5 Likes

And has huge list of channels for grow logs on most of his strains. Super helpful

5 Likes

Thanks for heads up on CTS sale; I grabbed Cough Bx3. Got pineapple cough freebies. :+1:

6 Likes

Ah, so I forgot he got back to me on those. Didn’t see it the first time I went searching through my messages.

22 Likes

Thats good to hear! Growing some now, planning to find a male or two I like for some crosses too. Extra flavorful berry is what I was hoping for.

2 Likes

If you can get your hands on Lemon Lollipops I highly recommend it. Got 14oz off of 2 plants and it’s 10’s in every category. Favorite strain I have ever grown.

3 Likes
4 Likes