Dynasty/Relic Seeds (Professor P)

Details on the F5 from Professor P…

Also, a new Super Silver Haze BX1 (not on JBC) & Pineapple Guava Haze

Thanks for sharing @CocoaCoir !

5 Likes

How did the Orange Cherries turn out for you? Seems to be little info out there on these freebies.

1 Like

yo i started half a pack of lavender lemonade, got a nice female so far, it looks good, others r mostly male but big beastly plants. huckleberry traits in them, but found a 7 finger leaf, which the huckleberry doesnt do. stoked to try it

5 Likes

i almost got lemon lollipops but i have something with blue magoo in it . i know how good blue magoo is, so i really almost got that lemon lollipops based off of how much i like blue magoo terps and the way the plant grows. but ive grown a few cross with the huck 5 male and decided to try lavender lemonade. the huck 5 male i knew would be a strong one in the cross probably but i wouldnt doubt if the lemon lollipops has a better phenotype of the lemon sides in it too bc of that. idk really i think i need to get some of that one too. the oregon lemons plant definitely seems like something crazy. i got a few plants of a limited kind ssh f3 and one of them has really really good effects that seem to be my favorite of all of my plants so far. the other pheno is pineapple banana candy gas and is really good too but seems to have a sleepy comedown with it. its nice too but turns into a bit of a relaxing effects . this lemon lime pheno i have is candied out too and tastes crazy like a really good jack but a little gassier . reminds me of dutch treat but better (some jack cross i forgot about a long time ago) but this particular plant i like is a little more finicky compared to the pineapple banana pheno . it grows from clone a bit slower and just seems a little slower for some reason idk its a nice plant but i think the seeds i put in it will bring me an even better pheno possibly

1 Like

@aj89 say , got any finished pics of those? Looks great, Starship Cheese. I really wanted to get lava fields, starship x ms universe i think it is. the ms universe male, anything that thing touches, is worth checking out. i think i could say the same about the blue heron male, hes got some great male plants in his lines.

ill bring some pics, i got bluemagoo cookies, chitown limited ssh f3 2024,
flowered both of em a few times.
and vegging that Lavender Lemonade rright now. Also got a 2nd female.

I had grown cherryvanilla cookies and had a DOPE pheno i really miss that was reminiscent of lambsbreaad and had a spikey cola on it… might dig up a few pics of that too . grown tons of others too many to list, but the Ocelot V2 was definitely crazy too. also the Blue Coffin. and one of my favorite effects was the Sister Nice from relic. but the flavors were a little light. idk theres more.

4 Likes

Code enforcement got me and my neighbor. I had to chop my entire garden less than 2 weeks from harvest. It was a fucking shame.

1 Like

faahhk im sorry to hear that man jeez. hope things go well on next ones.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve already planted a considerably bigger garden. Cause fuck em.

5 Likes

That’s the spirit!

2 Likes

Thursday JBC is having a restock

8/03 – WE EXPECT THE FOLLOWING GEAR FROM DYNASTY AND RELIC SEEDS TO DROP ON THURSDAT 8/8 AT 8:00AM PACIFIC TIME:

GRAPEFRUIT IBL BX1 (GRAPEFRUIT IBL x RELIC GRAPEFRUIT)

BUBBA GRAPEFRUIT (PRE 98 BUBBA x RELIC GRAPEFRUIT)

BLACK GRAPEFRUIT (BLACK BLUE MAGOO x RELIC GRAPEFRUIT)

KIWI GRAPEFRUIT (KIWI x RELIC GRAPEFRUIT)

CITRUS BLOSSOM V2 (ORANGE BLOSSOM x RELIC GRAPEFRUIT)

GRAPEFRUIT PUNCH (PURPLE PUNCH x RELIC GRAPEFRUIT)

8 Likes

Has he released straight grapefruit before? I’ve always wanted to run it since it shows up in the parentage of some of my favorite strains.

2 Likes

Bought a pack of that Kiwi Grapefruit. Couldnt resist, been eyeing the Kiwi/Ghetto Bird for years, and I want to see just how loud this cross can get.

1 Like

Yeah he’s done a grapefruit F3 which I have but haven’t gotten to yet.

4 Likes

I need to pop my pack of Kiwi sometime. He seems to love it.

2 Likes

Salmon River OG, such a beauty!

27 Likes

Anyone grown his old Cosmic Brain? I was gifted an old pack of these. Just wondered if they are worth running?

3 Likes

Yes I’ve grown both the 2010, and 2011 versions…different Spacequeen males used(F2 vs F3) Awesome smoke!!

Start them and do a preservation! :wink:

Alaskagrown

7 Likes

I know I’m new and late to the party but your plant cup holder is bad ass!

2 Likes

Oh what a beauty! What smells did you get?

Smell and taste are not my thing. I wasn’t blessed with a great pallot

1 Like