ELG's Lost Garden

The plants are chilling. The seedlings are getting bigger.

8 Likes

The fullgas. I’m from sure going to take a cut to put outdoors.

The seedlings are chilling. The white widow I have are a reproduction made outdoor in spain. They’re definitely special.

10 Likes

The plant slowed down its growth and it’s been a bit more thean a month I think so it was time to reammend.

The seedlings will soon need to be transplanted. I will discard those that are not looking the best.

A quick pic of the unpressed hash. Almost done drying everything.

11 Likes

The tent is officially closed. Everything was moved to a cabinet I was thinking about converting into a tiny grow. Well not everything made it, the Fullgas got chopped down into 4 possible clones, the weak plants and the Kazakh got tossed…

They siting under a 65W non dimmable QB. They got pretty shocked at first but now are getting better. They will live their life in those solo cups and on synthetic fertilizers.

Some upgrades are on their way. One thing ill add very soon is a diy co2 generator, with that much light it could help the plants I think.

And it’s second banger I break in the past month… Fuck.

6 Likes

did that drop on the floor, or was it thermal cycling?

1 Like

@JoeCrowe Dropped it on the floor…

1 Like

Yah dropping glass or quartz is the worst. With expensive items I make sure both hands are on it at the same time. I DO keep a backup banger on hand, in case of worst case scenario. Gonna get corundum pearls though, I keep shattering them with thermal cycling.

1 Like

The plants are getting better, only the shiva skunk seems to not be too happy. Got 2 males out of the London loud so far. Hopefully the 2 fullgas remaining will finish rooting and start to flower too.

7 Likes

Nothing much is happening. The London Louds are not enjoying the cabinet, the leafs are burning, I’ll try to flush them once I’m done being lazy… The NYCD×SB are loving it and the fullgas finally rooted and started showing some growth…

Some of the hash I made with the Alien Rock Candy. Honestly surprised by how good it looks.

5 Likes

The NYCDxSB are about to be ready for harvest. The Londo Louds are about 2 weeks behind maybe. The small clone of the Fullgas is getting chunky too. The Shiva Skunk on the other hand is slow and kind of skinny but reeks.

I’m liking the micro grow style a lot. Next run I’ll go with 12 solo cups instead of 9.

4 Likes

@LedZeppelin really nice! I harvested one of the NYCD×SB yesterday.

5 Likes

Went to grow up conference in Edmonton 2 weeks ago. I saw Ed Rosenthal, but didnt get a chance to meet him, if i knew i wouldve brought my copy of his grow guide to sign. I was able to bring back some samples of microbial mass and chitosan (I think that’s the name), which they missed at the airport after throwing away my Remo nutrients samples and wine…

Started the next batch about 2 weeks ago. Most are Biscotti Pippen, there’s one OG13 and the rest is half black garlic×Jamaican puna and half durb og×bbg bx from @Oldtimerunderground.

Here’s a more up to date pic

7 Likes

Who confiscated your samples ? Didn’t know it was illegal to transport grow nutrients!

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior I don’t think it is, but liquids are not allowed in a carry on, I think its max 100ml containers. I was going to check my bag like a luggage but the westjet lady said i was 3 minutes late to do that, after waiting in line for 15min… So I tried to sneak past security, but their machine signaled my bag. They confiscated all the nutes but missed the microbial mass and chitosan lol ‘‘security’’. I was more pissed about the the okanagan valley wines they took.

2 Likes

That makes sense I know a few years back I’d brought samples home from a grow show in Vancouver but it was in checked luggage .

1 Like

Flipped to 12/12 after something like 2 weeks. The plants are growing pretty fast!

6 Likes

Dumped some soil mixed with some worm castings in the usual summer guerilla spot. I also spread around 18-20 seeds total, regular and feminized, auto and photo of these strains:

(NYCD×SB)×Kazakhstan
Cherry festival
White Cherry truffle
Critical×g13
Kazakhstan
Zkittles
Alaska purple
Aurora borealis

2 day later still no sign of life. I hope the climate get better… when the rain stops I’ll go put a bigger plant at the spot.

The plants in the solo cups are looking good and getting bigger. I cut the lower 2 nodes of each plant.

8 Likes

Here are all the plants, growing fast and big. It appears all the biscotti pippen were females, so the 9 remaining plants are all female. Kind of lollipoped the plants to reduce the humidity in the cabinet. Flopped over one of three plants that was too close to the light.

Found this discolorations on 2 plants, any idea what it means?

6 Likes

I have no clue, but I wanted to stop by to say it’s looking great in your micro-grow bro! :grinning:

3 Likes

What’s the RH? Do you have air circulation?
(I’m wondering about an infection)

Cheers
G

3 Likes