Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Hell yeah not a bad way to go, you guys playing in the house or you let them run in the rain?

1 Like

In between the rain. They don’t like the rain :rofl::rofl:
They won’t even go outside to go to the bathroom if it’s raining to hard!
Val Tudo • Maine Event

10 Likes

Did that vale tudo turn a solid purple?

2 Likes

Not even close. I’ll grab a picture for you next time I go down. I like the structure though
Cooler temps might make it go purple though

9 Likes

Good afternoon , looking good!!!

1 Like

:pray: thank you

Good afternoon everyone! I hope yalla re having a great day so far! Arethose seeds from something you’ve made and recently harvested @Emeraldgreen?

3 Likes

Yes the Val tudo • Maine event. The ones at the pre flower are done. Stuff in the buds need some time

2 Likes

A photo of the feral cat I board. This grey angora has been in the house for 5+ years. Still can’t touch her!!

Forgot to add the picture :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

I bet the mice keep a low profile. lol

4 Likes

You can always tell when a new batch is born. Brutal learning curve :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve brought in nine now and there’s one who I can still barely ever pet. She always comes creeping around as if she wants attention so badly, but just can’t bring herself to do it. Brought her in young and she was warming up to me at the old place, but ever since I chased her down, threw her in a cage, and then into the back of a moving van, she has been sketchy. It’s alright though, the other eight annoy me enough. Haha

4 Likes

I chased this one down also!! My arms were shredded from it. The only reason we even caught her is she was sick as a kitten, small kitten fit in your hand size!

3 Likes

Putting this up for any of my Canadian friends

2 Likes

She came inside on her own as a kitten. I had to chase her around the house when it was time to move and she hasn’t been cool with me since then. Haha. I don’t know what was going on at my old place, but there were all these cats coming out of the woods. I started feeding them and then once I saw too many dead kittens or regulars stopped showing up, I just started bringing everyone I could inside. I didn’t want any cats at all, but here I am with nine now. Haha

1 Like

I got 7 myself. My mother in law lived in a community that had a cat colony.
One time Smokey got locked outside for 3 days in December. After that experience she had made sure she is back every night to come inside.
Decided she likes warm, dry safe place to sleep :rofl:

@MoBilly cat people are talking. Know that you don’t want to miss it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh shit. We’re neighbors? I hear you out on the back porch yelling for smokey almost every day. Me an my other neighbor yell “HEY! SMOKEY BACK HERE TAKIN A SHIT.” :joy:

7 Likes

That’s you!!

2 Likes

@Indicana_Jones as a backyard neighbor…lol

6 Likes

Nahh, more like this:

Hahaha

5 Likes