Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

What if your both right :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Hahaha I hope Iā€™m not. He just seems like a dude that doesnā€™t mind joshing around, so I do this. Itā€™s a compliment. Haha

2 Likes

Wait your joking :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha Nahh, just hating on them Virginia boys. Richmond?? Cā€™mon. Haha

5 Likes

Well heā€™s not clearing anything up :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing to make fun of my state about. Iā€™m bulletproof in that regard. Haha

1 Like

Nothing to make fun of there!!!

Haha Right?? Your state doesnā€™t get too much hate, besides sports fans, does it? You have THE city and the Hamptons. Westchester is nice too. Mountains and whatnot. Canā€™t forget beautiful Buffalo as well. Haha

1 Like

@PatHealy state has the infamous,Florida man :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Sooo much to make fun of about this place. Haha Now itā€™s super expensive too. Doesnā€™t make sense.

2 Likes

We get the obvious hate :rofl::rofl: fortunately everyone believes nyc is ny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I was just reading about the state sponsored home insurer company in fl ā€¦they are raising rates by 14%

3 Likes

Citizens baby. Haha

3 Likes

My mom grew up in Jersey and she always obnoxiously does that ā€œNew York City??ā€ voice from the old salsa commercials when someone says ā€œNew York Cityā€ and then corrects them that itā€™s just called New York. It pisses me off. Haha

4 Likes

If a Cat 5 hits Miami, Tampa/St. Pete, Naples, or Jacksonville itā€™s going to be a shitshow. Good luck living here after that and not being self-insured. Haha. Itā€™s i. a real bad spot these days and the roofing scam scumbag attorneys and public adjusters arenā€™t helping.

4 Likes

Donā€™t get me started on the cats guys. We got 2 and my wife said she doesnā€™t want another. Oh so we are just being friendly and now itā€™s came in for the night 2x. Yes I get itā€™s a kitten but itā€™s like smh we got 2 cats and a dog already and not supposed to have either in the rental lol

6 Likes

Lol. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve been to that dudes house. Heā€™s right across the border in North Carolina.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Rainy day making me not want to move

3 Likes

Good morning everybody, on the road this morning made it to Vancouver WA, about 4 hours to go

5 Likes

Ohh yeah the meet up!! Have a great time

2 Likes